ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Search







Playlist
♪ Click on play for music ☆



Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Cleanser
COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pads
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 Cream
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Tea Tree, Strawberry, Hyaluronic Acid)
Aritaum Color Lasting Tint #Wild Coral
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick #8 Ivory Star
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Holika Holika Jewel Light Eyeshadow +Holy Berry Tint


Instagram
@shyalpaca


Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Reviews
_

Make up Reviews


Taiwanese/ Chinese Cosmetic Brands

Korean Make up Brands

Circle Lens Reviews

 




< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡