ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Personal: Beauty Blogger Tag ♥
_

I'm really excited to say that I got nominated by Fifi from beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com for the Beauty Blogger Tag yay ♥ Thank you alot for nominating me, Fifi ~! Please check out her blog! She's one of my favorite blogger because she is super kind and lovely, plus her blog is awesome too ヾ(´・ω・`)


Let's start with the tag~


Getting to know you
Post 3 random facts about you:
I'm reaally short !! About 152cm :-)
I love Alpacasso plushies with a passion (if you don't know them, you must click here
~♥)
When I'm older, I would love to open a maid-café with my best friend


And now to the questions

What country do you live in?
- Germany 

☆ What's the meaning behind the name of your blog?
- My first name is Mymy and my surname in Chinese is Chen lol. That's so uncreative.. Maybe I should change my blog url someday haha


☆ Why did you start blogging?
- This might sound really childish but I originally wanted to start blogging and write reviews because my role model had a blog too but on tumblr and I saw her writing reviews and getting Sponsorships with online stores and I was like 'Waaah she's so cool I want to do that too' OTL ^^;;;


Makeup

☆ If you could live off one foundation which one would it be?
- I actually don't use foundations and have never bought one ^^;;; I only use BB Creams, my favorite one is the Holika Holika Petite BB Cream Clearing 

☆ What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
- I think it's the Natural Brow Shaper from Bobbi Brown! I usually don't buy high end products except for some western brands >.<

☆ Which product have you repurchased the most?
- The Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in red ! ♥ I repurchased this liptint for 3 times already! The red shade looks super natural and pretty for everday look so you should check this one out~!

☆ Smokey and Sexy, Girl Next Door or Bright and Bold?
 - Definitely, Girl Next Door! I love natural and cute look the best. I think the other two makeup styles look aweful on me ;w;

☆ Biggest Blogger/ Youtuber Inspiration?
- I love Youtube videos from Sunny Dahye ! I don't have many inspirations here on blogger but I LOVE her blog ♥


☆ Drugstore or High End?
- Most of my makeup is from Korean Drugstores but I never buy drugstore products from western brands. I prefer to go for High End when buying makeup in local stores but like said, I order most of my makeup online in Korean online stores so I guess drugstore! ;o;


☆ Bronzer or Blusher?
-  Of course Blusher! This is embarassing to say but I don't own a Bronzer ^^;; eheh




☆ Skincare

☆ How many times a day do you wash your face?
- I usually wash my face 2 times a day when I'm not wearing any makeup that day, in the morning and before going to bed. When I'm wearing makeup I wash it with warm water in the evening too because my face starts to feel really oily around that time >.<


☆ Biggest Skin Struggle?
- I had really bad acne on my forehead 3 years ago but gladly most of the scars disappeard by now. Currently I'm struggling with really dry skin on my chin and nose ;-;


☆ What's your favorite way to pamper your skin?
- I love using serums sometimes ♥ Sheet masks are nice too but I only use them like once every 2 months >.<


☆ What's your skincare routine?
- I wash my face every morning and evening with the Etude House Baking Powder Cleanser, starting with warm water and using cold water for cleansing off the Cleanser. After that I use a toner and moisturizer from Hildegard Braukmann and an acne spot treatment. I sometimes like to use My Beauty Diary masks :-)


☆ Are you confident to go without makeup?
- Yes and No, I barely wear face or eye makeup except if it's a special day or I need to look good but I really can't be seen in public without my coloured bunny lipbalm from Tony Moly! My lips are soo ugly without a hint of colour, makes my whole face look tired and dull  >.< 



☆ Hair

☆ Favourite hair product?
- Essential Nuance Airy Hair Mask ♥

☆ First day hair or second day hair?
- I like to wear my first day hair with natural waves but my second day hair in a ponytail, so I love my hair on both days haha. The third day looks really gross on me though ;-;


☆ How many times have you dyed your hair?
 - I think about 5-6 times, I dye my hair since 8th Grade with these box hairdyes! I have never been to the salon to dye them~





☆ Fashion

☆ Neutral or Bright Colours?
- Neutral, I never wear bright colors except in summer


☆ Winter or Summer Fashion?
- I think I prefer Winter Fashion because it's sweater and scarf season hehe I love cuddly clothes ♥

☆ Jeans, Shorts, Skirts or Dresses?
- I'm not sure. Out of these 4, I wear jeans the most but I love skirts and dresses. I wish I could wear them more often but I'm horrible at making outfits with skirts and most of the time it's too cold to wear skirts or dresses here >.<






Thanks again for nominating me, Fifi~♥ Please check out her blog! 

So this was the Beauty Blogger Tag~! I hope you enjoyed reading a few facts and beauty related things about me ヾ(´・ω・`) Hmm, these days I really want to open my own online store and sell things I like or selfmade stuff I made at home by myself. Maybe I will open my own online store  when vacations are coming up and I finally have more time on my hands qwq I will post a blog post when I open my store~♥ hehe
  



Bloggers I nominate are:


You can check out all of their blogs, too! I think all of them are awesome bloggers! 
For Beauty stuff, check out Belinda's blog. For Fashion trends check out Emily's blog and for Nail polish and some Korean makeup product reviews check out Stella's blog~~♥♥




 Have a nice day everyone ♥






Labels: ,


Blogger Ophelia of Harts said on October 1, 2014 at 1:54 PM  

ahh I'm 181cm in height roughly I'm really tall >< I'm the same with blusher I only own one super natural light bronzer more like a shimmer aha! opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk


Blogger Momopodo said on October 1, 2014 at 2:42 PM  

The link for the acapasso isn't working ;-;)

momopodo.blogspot.com


Blogger Charmaine K said on October 2, 2014 at 3:54 AM  

omg I'm super confused??!?! I've always called you Mindy!! Is your name actually Mymy!?!?
hehe I also love the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint a lot!! I've actually bought it twice <3
loved reading your BBlogger Tag Mindy~
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || Kara Youngji Day&Night Makeup Tutorial || Korean Cosmetics Giveaway


Blogger Emily said on October 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM  

Thanks for nominating me Mindy! ^^ I have written my own on my blog if you want to read it(: x


Blogger Sakuranko said on October 5, 2014 at 12:20 AM  

Oh very cute the name of your blog is very cute Mimi! :D
xx


Blogger Emi ♡ 恵美 said on October 7, 2014 at 3:55 PM  

Sweet!! ^____^/

恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp


Blogger Joshua Hideki said on October 15, 2014 at 4:34 AM  

Cute Post! Enjoyed reading! Followed <3

http://JoshuaHideki.com/


Blogger wunderstar said on October 19, 2014 at 9:18 PM  

I love the Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tint too! Especially the one in lavender. ♥♥♥


Blogger モレ said on October 20, 2014 at 7:37 AM  

You are so adorable <3

http://moreulzzlang.blogspot.ru/


Blogger Kim said on November 10, 2014 at 1:06 AM  

everyone just seem to love etude house fresh cherry tint~ hehe I have one too in peach<3


Blogger Jenny said on November 24, 2014 at 2:11 PM  

What a cute tag!! I enjoyed reading it very much!:) We have a lot of things in common! ^^ I love your blog♡
Love,Jenny
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Jenny said on November 24, 2014 at 2:11 PM  

What a cute tag!! I enjoyed reading it very much!:) We have a lot of things in common! ^^ I love your blog♡
Love,Jenny
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Jenny said on November 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM  

Damn it xD Now my comments are showing twice on your blogspot ^^


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2014 at 2:40 PM  

@Jenny Vi: thanks alot you are really sweet ♥ I really love your blog too :'-)

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡