ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #2 Rich Beige ♥
_
Hello everyone!
Today I will review the The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer in shade #2 Rich Beige~♥ You can get this concealer on beautynetkorea.com or on ebay. I bought it on ebay for about USD$6 with free shipping.

I really wanted to try out this concealer because Sunny Dahye on Youtube mentioned it in one of her videos and said that its super nice so I really had to get it haha. ((Her channel is one of my favorite youtube channels)). She's really cute ♥

So the The Saem Perfect Cover Tip Concealer is suppose to: 
- give radiance and brightness to your skin
- cover freckles, pores, blemishes and dark circles
- fits perfectly and feels thin and smooth on the skin
- long-lasting
- moisturizing
- SPF28 / PA++

It is available in 3 different shades #1 Clear Beige (light), #1.5 Natural Beige (medium) and #2 Rich Beige. I got shade #2 in Rich Beige because Sunny Dahye said that shade #1 Clear beige is really light and she got shade #2 as well. I also bought this when shade #1.5 Natural Beige wasn't out yet. I wish I would have bought the light shade though because the shade I bought (Rich Beige) is way too dark for me ㅠㅠ


But let's move on to the review~! ♥


So there's nothing really important on the back of the concealer packaging. It's just brand name (The Saem), Product name (Cover Perfection Tip Concealer) and a telephone number and production information.

The product is small and quite travel-friendly. I personally really like the packaging because it's simple but some people might not like it because it's not one of these princessy and cute packagings. The Saem isn't known for cute product packagings anways~

This is a tip concealer ((oviously)) lol and has one of these typical concealer tips. It is easy to precisely dot it onto your face and cover blemisches and scars. I will post a few swatches below~


This is the swatch for big and red pimples. You can see that it covers them really well and you can't see them at all! I'm pretty impressed of this concealer in terms of inflammed pimples!!
Sorry for this really disgusting pimples ;--;
Here are a few more swatches to show the coverage of freckles and scars. I drew 2 lines with markers: one in red and the other one in black. After that I tapped a little concealer onto them.
You can see that this concealer shade is way too dark for my skin. It doesnt look as dramatic on my face as on my arm though

Rating:
I think that this tip concealer does cover scars and freckles a little but they're not completely covered. It does cover light scars and freckles but it won't work well for dark scars and dark freckles. I feel like this concealer is only good for inflammed pimples and dark circles (I only use it for these two purposes).

It does brighten up your skin when you use it for your dark circles and blemishes but if you use too much and layer it many times it will look really cakey and disgusting. It also higlights dry skin and creases after some time if you don't settle it with powder. Even though it highlights dry skin I feel like it is kind of moisturizing on pimples (which is weird).

I must admit that it feels lightweight (if you don't apply to much) and smooth on the skin. Staying power is about 3-4 hours if you don't touch your face and even longer if you use powder.


Recommended?: Yes, I like this concealer a lot even though it highlights dry skin and doesn't cover freckles or dark scars. I don't have that problem with dry skin anyway. I would recommend this to people with combination skin because it goes very well with my skin! I wouldn't recommend it to dry skinned people and oily people because the staying power wouldn't be that good on oily skin. This concealer is nice for covering rednesses and for dark circles imo~


Please follow me on my instagram account @miurista I still don't have alot of followers there lol. Thanks for supporting me ♥


Thanks for reading my short review! ♥
If you have any questions leave me a comment below I will reply as soon as possible





Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Jenny said on February 13, 2015 at 4:47 PM  

Saem's current endorser is GD from BigBang right now or not? :D Well, I'm also a big fan of Dahye!! She is so perfect and cute!! I envy her a lot! Great review my friend!!:)
Love, Jenny
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Emi ♡ 恵美 said on February 13, 2015 at 5:37 PM  

Looks like a brilliant concealer! *0*

emi-doll.blogspot.jp ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣


Blogger Unknown said on February 13, 2015 at 8:56 PM  

This looks like it's covering up blemishes pretty well :)
Thanks for the review
www.chubbylamb.ca


Blogger Lisa said on February 13, 2015 at 10:01 PM  

Looks like a great product! It seems to cover quite well :D
Celestial Love


Blogger Sheila said on February 14, 2015 at 9:26 AM  

Wow the concealer is really effective in hiding the pimpy.


Blogger Unknown said on February 14, 2015 at 5:11 PM  

Wowww this concealer covered our blemish pretty well~
Lovely review!

xoxo Payton
My Blog~V-Day Tag + Treat Ideas!!!


Blogger Sakuranko said on February 14, 2015 at 11:07 PM  

The coverage is pretty good too. I like this product. Thanks for this cute review.
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Starlingdays said on February 16, 2015 at 6:25 AM  

Love this post. Very interesting!

http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/02/blog-post.html


Blogger Samantha Mariko said on February 16, 2015 at 9:06 AM  

always looking for a good concealer, this looks great! thanks for visiting my blog :)
www.samanthamariko.com


Blogger Karou said on February 17, 2015 at 9:26 AM  

Wow, the coverage is so good. I think I may buy it when I'll finish up my current concealer ^^

porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com


Blogger Mirela Imsirovic said on February 19, 2015 at 6:11 AM  

Nice post. Love it a lot. I follow you could you follow back, pls.

http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/


Blogger Claudia Zhu said on February 23, 2015 at 6:26 PM  

I really do need a good concealer, this might be my savior!
Btw, my favorite song at the moment is GOT7's magnetic <3

http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt/

XOXO


Anonymous Anonymous said on February 27, 2015 at 10:35 AM  

Looks really good! I think I'll try it out :3 and Sunny Dahye is lovely! ♥

Kiyomoi ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:05 PM  

@Jenny Vi: Thanks you alot, Jenny!! ♥♥ I'm not sure about that I don't follow korean artists news anymore T.T Thanks for reading and always commenting!! :'-)


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:06 PM  

@Emi: Yes I really like this concealer, you should give it a try ^-^* ♥ Thanks for reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:06 PM  

@Kristine Lam: Thank you for always commenting! :-) It is indeed a nice concealer, you should try it out ♥ ^-^*


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:07 PM  

@Lisa: Yes it does cover very well haha! Thanks for reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:07 PM  

@Dollyberry: Yes its coverage is very good! Thank you for commenting ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM  

@Payton Jade: Thanks for commenting and reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM  

@Sakuranko: It is a good product! No problem and thanks for commenting ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM  

@Margies Sims: Thank you for following!! I will check out your blog :'-) ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM  

@Mira Shpak: Thank you alot ♥ :'-)


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:10 PM  

@Samantha Mariko: No problem! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting ♥ :'-)


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:11 PM  

@Kaori: You should definitely give this one a try, it is a good concealer!^^ Thanks for commenting and reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:12 PM  

@Mirela Imsirovic: Thanks for following! I'm sorry but I do not follow back, I will check out your blog though! ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:13 PM  

@Claudia Zhu: Yes haha this concealer is very good, I can recommend it to you to 100% ! :'-) ♥ I don't know alot about GOT7 but I heard alot about them hehe~ Thanks ♥


Blogger Mindy said on March 27, 2015 at 2:14 PM  

@Kiyomoi: I know right! She's one of my favourite youtubers! I almost only watch her beauty videos haha. You should definitely try this concealer out, it's very good! :'-) Thanks for commenting ♥♥


Blogger kjhkjh said on April 15, 2015 at 12:24 PM  

The coverage is great! I absolutely love the high quality pictures you put up as it gives a more accurate account of what it looks like - totally appreciate it ^__^ Looking forward to more posts from you~

Would you like to follow each other?
http://kelkelxo.blogspot.co.uk


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM  

@Kelly Thai: Hello thanks for your comment! I do not follow for follow but I will check out your blog for sure! ^-^♥ Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate all of them hehe ♥


Blogger Tacaskin said on September 16, 2019 at 11:48 PM  

Wow, you look so cute, do you use concealer or any secret:
  concealer


Blogger Tacaskin said on September 16, 2019 at 11:49 PM  

https://tacaskin.com/kem-che-khuyet-diem/

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡