ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Pofee Pearl Star Blue Lenses Review
_
Hello everyone ~!
I want to share with you some new lenses I got from loveshoppingholics.com. They were kind enough to send me three lenses for review purpose. Thank you so much for always being so generous and also so sorry for this huge delay. My camera was broken and when I received it, my exams started T_T!

I want to review the Pofee Pearl Star Blue lenses first. LoveShoppingholics recently stocked up on some new lenses. I was already eyeing them last time but decided to get other lenses first. I think most of the lenses from the Pofee line have this really interesting holographic/sparkling pattern on them? I haven't seen it on any other lenses yet. I will post some close-up photos below so you will know what I'm talking about. You can check out the other Pofee lenses here. I think the Lucine lenses are so pretty, reminds me of Sailor Moon and definitely worth checking out too haha.


The lenses usually arrive within 10~14 days from Malaysia to Germany. I love how much effort they always put into the packaging. They always write a small thank you card which is just so thoughtful and personal? I like it so much. It always makes me want to put in more effort into the review *-* haha. They will also send you free animal lens cases for each pair.


Lenses I received:
♥ Pofee Natural II Brown (here)
♥ Pofee Bling Mermaid Brown (here)
♥ Pofee Pearl Star Blue (here)

I will only review the Pofee Pearl Star Blue lenses today. I can already reveal that I like the Mermaid lenses the best. The Pearl Star lenses are so pretty for cosplaying because the diameter is a little big.
 


Close-up of the lenses in the blister packs. They look like regular grey lenses but once you take them out, you will see the sparkling pattern (*^*) Don't forget to soak them in solution for at least 8 hours. I usually let them soak for a whole day or even longer.


This lens has a limbal ring and doesn't look too opaque. Can you see that sparkling/holographic pattern I was talking about? Makes your eye look like it has a hologram on it or kind of metallic, so unique and interesting !











With/without lenses~

My experience: I quite like these lenses for a dolly look. Since my eyes are already quite big, I don't like to wear lenses that are too huge because I feel like they make me look like an alien lol. These lenses are still alright for me but more on the cosplay/dolly side. I really like the unique blue reflection on the lens but I think it makes them look less natural. These lenses wouldn't be good for a natural look. I would rather recommend them if you're going for that sweet innocent lolita look with some falsies. The comfort was like with any other lenses, maybe slightly more comfortable. Some lenses make my eyes feel so tired after just 2-3 hours but I think this one is alright to wear for 4 hours. Definitely more comfortable than the mermaid bling lenses.



Color:
Enlargement:
Comfort:

Overall:





The difference between HQ and phone selfie though lol ;-;
My eyes are so unsymmetrical ;-;


*Thank you so much again to loveshoppingholics.com for sending me these lenses for review purpose. My opinion is 100% my own nevertheless. Check out their online store here. They are such lovely people.*


Thank you for reading my review! ♥
Follow me on ig @shyalpaca for more reviews


Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Blog de la Licorne. said on October 1, 2018 at 3:39 PM  

Oh my gosh! They look really pretty ✿

Blog de la Licorne


Blogger June L. said on October 21, 2018 at 9:10 PM  

I don't think my last comment posted but hiiiii mindyyy T_T~~~ I missed ya~~~~~

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡