ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Holika Holika Petite BB Cream Clearing Review ♥
_

Today, I will be reviewing the Holika Holika Petite BB Cream 'Clearing' from cosmeticmarket2012 for $5.70. I read that this bb cream should be good for troubled skin because of the teatree oil in it which clears your skin and helps it to recover. There are also other Petite BB Creams from Holika Holika for other skin types and with other functions (Essential, Watery, Moisture...)

The BB Cream arrived after 15 working days in this little packet~





Product information
It claims to have
 UV protection (SPF 30 PA ++)
♡ Clearing effect for troubled skin
♡ Soothing effect on skin
♡ Sebum Control Power


Here are a few photos of the front+back

The Holika Holika petite Clearing BB Cream package is really small and it's good for travelling. What I don't like about it is that the package looks so cheap.


Description at the back

Oil control test (after about 3 hours)
Before/After 

~This photo was taken when I had break outs~
 The BB Cream felt lightweight on my skin and it gladly fitted my skin tone. The finish is really matte and looks like you applied powder. It might be too 'white' for tanned people. It doesn't made my skin break out but it didn't make my skin condition better too. You can see that it made my pores look really small and my skin doesn't look so gross anymore lol (but still rednesses visible ; n ;). 


Coverage: The coverage is good for a BB Cream that should clear your skin. I expected it to be worse but it's actually good. I would rate it as medium-light coverage. My pores don't look that big anymore but you can still see rednesses. To conclude, it's good to make your pores look small~

Oil-control: You can see in the oil control test that there is a lot of oil imo >< It started to look oily after about 4-5 hours and I had to use blotting paper. I honestly think that the oil control isn't good, it's just so-so. 

Scent: I like the scent!  I think it has a flowery,fresh smell with a hint of teatree oil. It's a really nice scent tho. It doesn't linger on your skin and the scent will be gone after a few minutes of application.

 Overall

I like this BB cream but it doesn't help me clear my skin nor is the oil control good. I think it's something nice for everyday use. The price is really cheap and affordable. If you're used to high-end products you won't like this product and it will dissapoint you because this product isn't compareable with high-brand products!! People with already nice skin will like this because I honestly think that this matte, powdery finish doesn't look good on acne prone skin because it accentuates dry pacthes too! I would definitely go for something light if you have acne problems, like a CC Cream or a water-textured BB Cream because it won't feel heavy on your face and its better to heal off your acne~! 



Thanks for reading my review~! ♡
Please leave a comment below and follow me! ♡








Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Jenny G said on April 27, 2013 at 2:59 PM  

Great review! The bb cream on the oil blotting paper was a great idea to showcase the bb cream oil maintenance function!


Blogger Mindy said on April 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM  

Thank you <3 I'm really glad you liked it ^-^


Blogger julz said on May 26, 2013 at 9:02 AM  

Very precise review! I would say this is the best Budget BB cream for oily, acne prone skin. I would say, tea tree oil is a great acne treatment despite the fact that this BB cream did not help your acne (probably because there wasn't enough tea tree oil in the make-up). Check out my tea tree oil post and my review of this product:
http://supercrownjulz.blogspot.com.au/


Blogger Mindy said on May 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM  

yeah I think so too they should have put more tea tree oil into that bb cream but honestly, I already expected that. I mean, come on, how can a bb cream make your acne go away haha I read your tea tree oil post and it seems like that it's doing a really good job in helping acne go away. I should give it a try ^^;


Anonymous Anonymous said on May 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM  

I just bought this and I'm so curious to how it is ^_^ I have really oily skin too, and most BB creams break me out. Hoping the tea tree will prevent this one from doing the same :)
Great review! ^_^


Blogger Mindy said on July 29, 2013 at 4:57 PM  

Don't worry! I think this BB cream won't break you out because it's with tea tree oil ^-^* Thanks for reading my review :3


Anonymous Anonymous said on October 30, 2013 at 6:35 AM  

I! I'm a new entry of makeup Blogger's world and I'have just bought this BB cream , I'm Waiting to receive from Corea and I'm really happy to Follow Your Blog.
Have a Nice day!


Blogger Mindy said on November 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM  

Thanks for following me and commenting hehe :D I hope you will receive it soon, I really love this bb cream it's in my everyday make up routine~


Blogger Unknown said on December 20, 2013 at 1:14 AM  

I have this too & so far, I'm loving it! Covers pretty decently, although I still need a concealer when I want a full coverage make up, but for lazy days, it's perfect! xx

I'm a new follower by the way. I hope you have time to follow me back! xx

somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡