ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  The Liebster Award
_
 Hello everyone!
I was nominated by  가을Misaraisu, Kat, Aimee, Sakura, Judy, Charmaine, Joey , Majorie , Chici and Nelly for the Liebster Award ♥
Thank you so much and check out their fab blogs ^-^

I honestly didn't know what the Liebster Award is till now. I guess you will have to tag 11 new bloggers under 200 followers and create questions for them?

Rules to the Award:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

6. No tag-backs!


11 random facts about me:
1. I'm really sensitive, I will start to cry if you scream at me even if it isn't a big deal ;u; 
2. I'm a loner.
3. I've never had a boyfriend ;A; 
4. I have love for details and I'm picky haha.
5. I always cut my hair by myself because I hate how my hairdresser cuts it.
6. I'm really afraid of insects, especially spiders! >u<
7. I'm really quiet and shy in front of teachers or people I don't know for a long time.
8. I really really really do like Kpop A LOT. 
9. I'm learning korean and want to go there someday *^~^
10. When I was little, I thought I would look like a boy and tried to confuse people.
11. My biggest fear is to be unsuccessful and unhappy.



Questions asked by Majorie 
What is something that maybe not everyone knows about you?
A: hum, I honestly don't know but I think all my followers don't know that I'm super short in rl ; u ; (About 5'  ㅠ.ㅠ )

★  What is your favorite make up product? Why?
A: I like my lipstick because it makes my lips look much lighter and kawaii hoho~ :D

 What is the weirdest dream you ever had?
A: I once dreamed that all of my classmates died because of a tsunami in my school ; o ;

★  What is your favorite song at the moment?
A: I really enjoy listening to Narsha - I'm in love 

when was the last time you cried?
A: I don'r remember ; o ; But it has been a while

Which do you prefer: Skirts, pants or shorts?
A: Shorts because they're the most comfortale for me~

★  If you could be somebody else for a day, who would you like to be?
A: Not sure, too many ; u ; but probably any kpop star. I would look through all his/her things LOL

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A: In winter I order a hot toffee chocolate and in summer I order a frappé :3

★  If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what TV show would you choose?
A: I don't watch a lot of TV shows but probably any kdrama because you can never get tired of it haha

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart now. Where are you gonna go?
A: SOUTH KOREA. SOUTH KOREA. SOUTH KOREA .HAHA *w* 





Questions asked by 가을
★ What are some fashion/beauty trends you're in love with this year?
A: I really love that new trend with clothes with rivets on it. It's like the clothes that Kpop stars wear *Q*

If you could only shop at one clothing store (not an online store) forever, what store would it be, and why?
A: Zara, because I love their clothes style! You can shop really mature-looking or cute clothes there. ♥

What are some of your hobbies, other than blogging?
A: I like drawing and going downtown with my lovely cousine~

Describe briefly a day in your life.
A: Waking up early, going to school, eating and then go to bed haha

What are your favorite sweets?
A: Chocolate ♥

What are three of your greatest accomplishments in life?
A: Hmm . . . Not forgetting the birthday from my parents ;__; Never skipping school and trying to do my best there~

★ What are three pet peeves?
A: When people copy something from someone and claim it to be theirs, no paper towels in public restrooms .__. Forms without enough space for answers, Lol.

★ What is your favorite season, and why?
A: I like spring because it's not too cold nor too hot. Perfect weather. Also, everything looks so lovely outside when the flowers start to bloom again ♥

★ What is your favorite smell?
A: I like the smell of mango and vanilla ^w^

★ Name one goal you plan on accomplishing in your life.
A: I would like to study medicine in the future to become a doctor someday.

★ How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A: I only own 7 pair of shoes ; w ;


Questions asked by Misaraisu:
 Do you play music instruments?
A: Yes, I play the guitar but I didn't play it for a long time so I guess I'm really bad at it now ;^;

 What's your daily morning routine?
A: When I wake up I wash my face with a cleanser and after that I use a toner and moisturize it :3

 Your favorite song?
A: At the moment I REALLY like Hello by NU'EST 

 What's your favorite lipstick?
A: I don't own many lipstick (only 1) and it's the Christian Dior Addict Lipstick #489 ;u;

 Do you have phobia? What is it and why?
A: Well, I only have fear of heights ;-;

 What's your favorite TV show?
A: I don't watch TV that much but I like to watch kdramas and animes haha I prefer those romantic ones ^^;

 What's the yuckiest food you ever tasted?
A: I really dislike bitter food but there isn't any specific food which comes in my mind atm

 What do you do when you're home alone?
A: I dance or sing in front a mirror or eat alot of food LOL

 What's your favorite drugstore?
A: um, I don't know but when I was in Asia I really liked Seven Eleven because there was so much food and snacks there to buy :3

 Where would you like to travel if you had the chance?
A: I would love to go to the US or S.Korea *-*

 Your dream hairstyle?
A: I like straight bangs with sligthly curled hair ♥ I wish straight bangs would suit me but unfortunately no Q_Q

 Who's your inspiration in blogging?
A: I really like the blogs from Chee and Misaraisu so I guess they inspirate my alot ^-^


Questions asked by Nelly:
What's your favorite makeup brand that you use the most?
A: Honestly, I don't prefer any makeup brand. I just use whatever brand I get in my hands!

What's your favorite place to go and hang out?
A: I really like staying home and relaxing or just simply being lazy haha

What's your favorite band?
A: I really like EXO especially Exo-M ♥

What music genre do you like the most?
A: I love K-pop ♥

What do you like to do the most with your best friend?
A: Whenever my best friend comes around we will just hang around on the computer or go to Starbucks and have a nice talk while drinking frappuccino's ^~^* 

What products to you use for your face care?
A: I use the products from the 'Jeunesse' line by Hildegart Braukemann 

Do you associate yourself a certain style? (like harajuku,gyaru,fairy kei...)
A: Well, I think I can't judge by myself if I'm that style but I try to follow the korean ulzzang style!

What's your favorite food?
A: I like vietnamese spring rolls and sushi c:

How long do you sleep at night?
A: It really depends, but I often only get about 6-8 hours sleep ;u;

Party or Restaurant?
A: Definitely Restaurant! I like it to be romantic :3

Do you have a job? Which?
A: Unfortunately, no! But I will try to get a job next summer break so I can buy myself more kawaii clothes and new make-up ;__;


Questions asked by Kat:
★ What is your all-time favorite, must-have skincare product(s)?
A: I love my current cleanser. It's from the Jeunesse line from Hildegart Braukemann. I've been using for 3 years now and I haven't found anything better :3

 What is your all-time favorite, must-have make-up product(s)?

A: I love the all so famous Tony Moly Liptint 

 What's your favorite song as of right now?

A: Since the new album from EXO came out I would say I love their new songs 'XOXO' and '으르렁' ^~^*

★ Which blog do you visit the most often? (Share link please ^-^)

A: Apparently, I've been visiting all the blogs I follow because I always comment on every lovely post my followers post except I don't know what to comment haha

 Hand care or Foot care?

A: Hand care because I believe that no one will notice if I'd have super soft feets 

 What's your favorite dish (food)? 

A: I like vietnamese spring rolls and sushi c:

 Hot weather or Cold weather?

A: COLD WEATHER!! I hate summer because I will get tanned and I hate sweating so much :c

 What kinds of blog posts do you like?

A: I like all kind of blogs as long as they're interesting but I must say that I prefer beauty blogs and personal blogs ^~^*

 Celebrity crush?

A:  Xiumin (시우민) from EXO-M 

 Heels or Flats?

A: Heels! I don't like wearing flats but I don't like Heels either but I like them more than flats haha. I like wedges and sneaker the best tho!

More questions asked by Kat

 What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
A: Friday because weekend begins haha

 If you could have one super power for the day what would it be and what would you do with it?
A: I would like to read peoples mind! I would read the mind of all the people I like~! :D

 If you could live anywhere in the world and not worry about money where would you live?
A: I would like to live in S-Korea aah *-* 

 How many steps do you have in your skincare routine?
A: I use 7 skincare products every day!

 Would you rather have a man that can cook or a man that can sing?
A: I would like to have both but I think singing is super nice! ^-^

 What is your current make-up style that you're interested in?
A: 얼짱 스타일 Ulzzang style

 Recommend me something? Skincare, Make up? Anything (^_^)
A: I recommend you the all so famous lip tint from Tony Moly~! 

 Who is your ideal guy/man whatever you want to call him. (Yes, you can use celebrities)
A: hm this is going to be loooong because my current crush is my ideal type! ♥.
I will describe my ideal type:
I like men who are kind and have a nice sense of humor but know when to be serious. I also don't care if he gets angry and annoyed sometimes as long as I can understand why he's like that. About appearance..hum..he should have nice skin and his haircolor should be a natural one (not green or whatever lol) but I really don't care as long as it suits him~ I think he should be about 170cm and his weight about 57kg , well he should be skinny but not too skinny!! He should also be filial and really, really caring hehe ♥ But I think the most important thing is that he will love me~ 

 Do you dislike anything about your appearance? (I think all girls have at least one insecurity)
A: I really dislike my nose and my eyebrows tbh! I really don't like them at all >u< That's why I wanna have plastic surgery as soon as possible!!

 What is your current favorite song that you love to listen to?
A: I love all songs on EXO's new album!! FOREVER EXO FAN /high fives all exo fans out there/ LOL


Questions asked by Aimee:
If you were an animal, what would you be?
A: I really don't know but I would like to be a bunny or a cat haha

Any favorite tv shows or movies?
A: You're the best Lee Soon Shin ♥

Do you have any special talents? If so, what are they?
A: I haven't found them yet! But I'm pretty good at editing photos LOL

Favorite part of your body?
A: I like my legs the most because I've been working out on them recently and now they're super slim huehuehue

Eyes or Lips?
A: Eyes, I think nice eyes are really important. And I like doing eye make up more than lip make up

Favorite makeup store to shop at? (Online or elsewhere)
A: I like buying beauty products at ebay haha ♥

Favorite Clothing store to shop at? (Online or elsewhere)
A: Yesstyle ♥

Favorite part of your makeup routine?
A: I love applying my new CC Cream! It feels super lightweight on my skin and it's so natural. That's why I love it lol~

What makes you feel beautiful?
A: I would feel super beautiful if my crush would tell me he thinks I'm beautiful *-* ♥

How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?
A: It really depends. I sometimes I have to crop a bit on my pics or edit them. Then it will take SO long but for the writing part it's only 15 min. or less

More questions by Aimee
★ What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
A: Check my emails LOL

 The best part of your country is...?
A: The chocolate imo haha 

★ When's your birthday? And what do you want as a present?
A: On 25th June and I always wish money from my parents for my birthday to buy make up or other stuff I really wanna have

★ Favorite drugstore product? Favorite high-end product?
A: Laneige skincare products and Etude House BB creams

★ If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring one makeup item, what would it be?
A: My cleanser to prevent getting acne haha XD

★ Favorite sport? Or sports you played at school?
I played hockey for a while, does that count? ; u ;

★ What would you rather have, legs or arms?
A: Arms, because I couldn't imagine someone having to feed me :0

★ Favorite jewelry? Is there a story behind this item?
A: Small bow earrings with rhinestones I got from my best friend for birthday~

★ Favorite quote?
A: The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up 

★ Would you rather live in a cold environment or a hot environment?
A: Cold environment, because I love scarfs and hats and put on tons of clothes because it looks more kawaii than sweating like a pig ; o ;


Questions asked by Sakura
★ What's your favorite beauty product of the summer?
A: I really like my Laneige water based CC cream haha

★ If money were not an issue, what are your three dream makeup/skincare items that you would buy?
A: I would love to try out the Laneige BB cushion, Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and the Laneige sleeping pack *-*

★ Have you ever considered making a Youtube account/do you have one? Why/why not?
A: YES, I'm considering making one atm but I think no one would be interested in watching my videos or subscribe me so I'm really hesitant :/

 Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to change the way you look?
A: yea, I'm planning to get plastic surgery in South Korea as soon as I finish high school

 What hobbies do you have, aside from blogging?
A: I'm just being lazy and sleep lol

 How often do you wear makeup, and for what occasions?
A: I sometimes wear it to school and chua 

 How willing are you to try out new makeup/fashion ideas?
A: I'm willing to try everything as long as I like it too

 At what age did you start wearing makeup?
A: I used make up for the first time when I was like 13, I think?

 Have you ever dyed your hair/ considered? What colour?
A: yup, I regulary dye my hair brown. About 2 times a year but I always wanted to dye it caramel or light brown because I like those colors so much *-*

★ Do you have any beauty gurus which you admire?
A: I LOVE Berry Tsukasa. If you don't know her you should check her out! She's super lovely and cool~ I like her


Questions asked by Judy
 What is the meaning behind your blog's name/url? 
A: It's my chinese name hoho

 What inspired you to start a blog? 

A: I really wanted to have a place where I can post reviews about my favorite beauty products and stuff I really like 

 What kind of nail polish brand do you use/like/prefer? 

A: I don't look for the brand in nail polishes I just use whatever brand gets in my hands ^^;;;

 If you could travel to any place, where would it be? 

A: SOUTH KOREA!!! *-* 

 What type of music do you listen to? 

A: I mostly listen to kpop and kindie 

 What do you fear the most?

A: I'm really scared of being forever alone and unsucessful :'c

 If you go back in time to change one thing about yourself or something, would you? And if it's not too personal, what would it be?

A: I would tell myself to do things better like not doing this or that so I would have probably stayed friends with a lot of people. Because there was a time where I lost a lot of friends because I did a lot of wrong things ;o;

 What kind of makeup do you put on before you leave the house? 
A: oh there's so much idek. There are days where I will go outside with a bare face but there are also days where I will put on CC cream, BB cream, concealer, liptint and a lot of eye make up

 Do you enjoy sweets? What are they? 

A: Yes, who doesn't haha. I like chocolate hehe

 What is your favorite drink? 

A: It really depends but I like drinking hot chocolate in the winter and orange juice in the summer!


Questions asked by Charmaine
★ Instead of blogging right now, what should you actually be doing?
A: I should be doing homework haha ^^;;

  What is your favourite food?
A: I like vietnamese spring rolls and sushi ^-^

  What do like to do in your spare time?
A: I like blogging and surfing the internet lol

  What is your favourite animal?

A: I like a lot of animals but I think I like dolphins and bunnies the best :D

  Do you eat sweets? whats is your favourite sweet?

A: I like eating cake or chocolate haha 

  Your favourite cosmetic brands?

A: I really like Laneige and Tony Moly !

  Favourite music and band/singer at the moment?

A: EXO EXO EXO *-*

  If you could learn another language what would it be?

A: I'm currently learning korean hehe

  What do you want to be in the future?
A: I'd like to be graphic designer, doctor or make up artist! *^^*

★ Are you looking forward to/excited for anything at the moment?

A: I'm really excited for the package Misaraisu is going to send me because we're doing package exchange and it's so cool aaah *-* I will post everything she sent me when it arrived if it's something special and really cute ^-^*


Questions asked by Joey
 If you had to date a celebrity, who would it be?
A: XIUMIN FROM EXO *-* I LOVE HIM LOL

 Top 3 places you want to visit.
A: South Korea, Japan and the US

 Your favourite artist?
A: IU and Xiumin from Exo (obviously lol)

 Song of the moment?
A: Narsha- I'm in love 

 If you were offered plastic surgery free of charge with no scarring, pain or side effects would you take up the offer and if so what would you change?
A: Yes, definitely! I would like to have a nose job, even out my eyelids or have a laser skin treatments~

 Guilty pleasure? 
A: I secretly stalk people on facebook and in real life (lolz)

 One food you hate.
A: I hate bitter food ; n ;

 What was the last thing you bought?
A: A present for a friend :3

 Where do you wish to be in 5 years?
A: I would like to be in S.Korea or be a college student haha

 How would you like to be proposed to?
A: I think it doesn't have to be a really big and unqiue proposal. I think it would be super cute if he'd ask me while we're cuddling or on a date or somewhere nice ♥ The only think I'm expecting from him is that he really wants to marry me and it shouldn't be one of those proposals which aren't thought through well~

 Biggest achievement so far.
A: hum that's hard lol. I think it's sadly making a blog LOL (I don't know anything better atm ; O ; )


Questions asked by Chici
1.  what is your favourite thing about blogging?
A: I honestly love reading all the comments my readers write under every post I make and to take the photos for my reviews 

2.  Japan or Korea?
A: Korea because I love everything about Korea like fashion, make up, music, lifestyle, food and etc. I'm currently even learning korean

3. Who someone that influenced the most of your life?
A: I think Berry Tsukasa and Song Ah Ri are influencing me a lot ! :>

4. How long you need to put make up on your face?
A: If I do eyeliner and all that stuff I need about 30min haha 

5. when you sad, what are you doing?
A: I always start to eat chocolate or sing some random songs to make me feel happy again 

6. someone who I can't forget in my life is..
A: my family and my crush lol. 

7. where you choose between make up and skin care?
A: skincare !!

8. If you choose make up or skin care (answer of question no.7) why you choose that?
A: I think if you have a good skincare (=good skin condition) you don't need make up

9. what is your favourite food?
A: sushi and vietnamese spring rolls c:

10. why you be a beauty blogger?
A: If I'm super honest, I just made a blog because my role model had a beauty blog too and I was like 'why not?' Lol


11. how much you registered your self on social media?
A: I have many accounts on social media side like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Blogger >u< haha




My Nominees:
I don't know more so ;Q;




Questions for my Nominees:

• How would you describe yourself in 1 sentence?

• Do you believe in something like fate?
• What would you do if you'd win 1 mio. USD?
• What's your biggest wish for the future?
• What's your biggest fear?
• How does your perfect boy type look like and what's his personality?
• How tall are you and what's your weight? Are you satisfied with it?
• Can you imagine living in another country? If yes, in which country?
• If you could do anything and you couldn't fail, what would you do?
• What's your favorite brand?
• Who is your role model?



And if you read everything till here I LOVE YOU

/throws hearts at you

*WOO*
 POTATOE


Labels: , ,


Blogger Sarah said on April 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM  

Aw, you're really cute > u < I can see that we're really similar!! I laughed at your tenth random fact, by the way > u < I remember tucking my long hair into a baseball cap, wearing my brother's clothes to a store, and talking to my dad in a low voice one time. No one was convinced that I was a boy (I think) but it was still really fun! <3


Blogger Mindy said on April 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM  

omg thanks ;A; I think you're right ! >u< I always used to act that way too when I was young. In kindergarten, I was really convinced that everyone there thought I would be a boy and I felt so cool haha XD The childhood time is a good time ! <3


Blogger Unknown said on April 30, 2013 at 6:34 PM  

Thank you for tagging me Mindy! I'll post one up soon :)
I love Kpop too and want to learn korean too. I also want to study medicine one day..


Blogger Beauty Babble said on May 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM  

Thanks cutie!! ♥


Blogger Beauty Babble said on May 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM  

http://officialpink.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html


Blogger Unknown said on May 2, 2013 at 1:12 AM  

Thanks for nominating me Mindy! I wanna learn Korean too lol


Blogger Mindy said on May 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM  

Thanks for the fast answers ^-^ ♥ I read it and I think we have much in common :)


Blogger Mindy said on May 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM  

Thanks ♥ I'm really looking forward to this ^-^


Blogger Mindy said on May 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM  

No need to thank, gurrl c: We could be like study buddies ^-^*


Blogger Redecórate con Lola Godoy said on May 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM  

Wowww, congratulations, your blog is amazing and very cute. Kisses and hugs.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/


Blogger ❤Michiko Kawashi❤ said on May 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM  

Hi Mindy~! ^__^

I saw your tag on BeautyBabble's blog ~
So just came by to say Hi! =D

Love,
Michi
http://michikokawashi.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on May 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM  

Hi back! haha
Thanks for stopping by ^-^
I checked out your blog and followed back :)


Blogger Unknown said on May 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM  

Hi Mindy. Your no 1 fact .... is exactly me haha. I enjoy reading your Liebster post ^^ and I just followed you hope to see more posts soon :D

http://misaraisu.com


Blogger Mindy said on May 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM  

Omg ;_; thank you so much <3 I really like your blog and I will try to post more often now ;u;


Blogger Unknown said on May 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM  

And I just re-read this post and I was touched you put me as one of your inspiration in blogging haha along with the lovely Chee <3 thank you though I am really not that good. But I really think you'd look cute with short bangs, you should let us see ^^ I'm afraid of insects too but not as much as cockroaches @__@ I like romantic shows too <3


Blogger Mindy said on May 30, 2013 at 10:06 AM  

haha you're both really good bloggers <3 hm I will think about it. I'm so scared of big changes ;u; but I will let you know when I choosed to cut them D: and cockroaches are so creepy Q__Q I feel you, they're so big and eww qq


Blogger every day kawaii said on July 1, 2013 at 6:27 AM  

thank you so much for your answers! u sounds like a calm person ^^ <3


Blogger Mindy said on July 28, 2013 at 4:20 AM  

Haha no need to thank, really. I'm actually a really quiet person ^-^* Thanks for nominating me, Nelly! I really do appreciate it <3


Blogger Mindy said on July 28, 2013 at 4:21 AM  

Thank you <3 Thanks for visiting me blog ^-^*


Blogger Kat said on August 7, 2013 at 6:14 AM  

Great answers ^-^ I wish I could pass as a boy sometimes. That never works though. . .Even though I'm tall and my hair is really really short. (>_<) hehe~ my friend loves EXO. . .Although I'm not sure which one she likes. I think it's the Korean one keke~ 'Hildegart Braukemann' never heard of this brand. (>_<) And yes, the U.S. is fun ^-^ But, I want to move away. . (to Korea) (>_<) I just need to save up more money to study abroad. And I love cold weather! It's pretty funny. I live in a kinda tropical place and I dislike the hot, sunny weather (>_<)

Thank you again for doing the questions (>_<) I like getting to know people and making friends! Come check out my blog (^-^) I will be having a giveaway keke~


Blogger aimiichie said on August 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM  

Thank you so much for answering my questions~~ <3
Yaeeeeey! I'd be a bunny too <3 <3 ;3
Haha, I wish i was good at editing photos >.< Maybe on my iPhone, but on a computer, I just can't. D: I really like eyes as well~ I love doing eye makeup because it can seriously change a look so quickly!<3 And haha~ I'm sure that one special guy will pop up in your life and tell you every single day that you're beautiful<3 ^_- (I'm a romantic >.< haha~) Thank you again~ You're such a cutie ^_^


Blogger Milkii said on August 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

Thanks for answering the questions! ^.^
Hm, I would take up your offer on learning German, but I don't quite see how it'd work xD
hehe

~Sakura
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/


Blogger Kat said on August 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM  

keke~ Akemi is my middle name (>_<) Kathleen is my first name. Sorry I forgot to state it. (>_<)


Blogger Mindy said on August 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM  

haha it's okay but what should I call you Akemi or Kathleen? I like both names a lot :D


Blogger Mindy said on August 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM  

haha *high five* I'm a hopeless romantic too >u< ~
I'm the opposite! I definitely can't edit photos on my mobile phone but I'm quite good in editing them on the computer haha :D


Blogger Mindy said on August 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM  

haha no problem ^-^ ♥
I don't either know haha maybe skype or something haha


Blogger Judy said on August 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM  

thanks for answering the questions :)
and KPOP LOVER TOO?!? *gasp*
lol, i can relate to your random facts about insects and being shy *sigh*


Blogger Charmaine K said on August 29, 2013 at 7:18 PM  

thank you for answering the questions!!
haha your first answer to my question~ that is just like me ((ヽ(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ))♬
Ee Ex Oh!!!!!
xoxo
charmaine

charrmyn.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on August 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM  

oh really? *high five* haha
WE CAN BE KPOP LOVE BUDDIES ; u ;
I never see any kpop fans here aaah This moment is something special


Blogger Mindy said on August 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM  

omg you're welcome! YAY we have some things in common ; u ;
내가 울프 그래 울프 아우~ 아 사랑해요 ~
DO YOU REMEMBER THIS LYRIC? ; u ;


Blogger Unknown said on September 21, 2013 at 4:18 PM  

Thank you so much for answering my questions, Mindy~! It was fun to know these things about you :> We really do have things in common ^____^
www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com


Blogger Fifi ♥ said on November 8, 2013 at 7:51 PM  

Congratulations on being nominated for the Liebster award mindy ^_^ ~
I'm a HUGE fan of Kpop as well haha, especially SNSD and EXO !!
Thanks for sharing all your facts with us~!

xx
www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com


Blogger dina chen~ said on November 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM  

your so cute my dear >w<
with love, -chici-

chencipiet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡