ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  DIY : Studded Devil Beanie ♥
_
Hello everyone! 
It's been quite a long time since I blogged anything but I'm still alive ;u; I was really busy with school and finding a job for summer break. I tried to read and comment on a few lovely posts and reviews but I couldn't read all of them! :( I hope I will be able to blog more when this school year finally ends! 
-♥-
Today, I'm going to show you a short DIY for a studded devil beanie! I really love studded things since they remind me of K-pop alot *^~^ and I LOVE KPOP ahaha 
I wanted to order a beanie with those bunny ears first but I find those devil ears make the studded-look look more cooler and casual :3




Things you'll need:
 A few studs (~30 if you'd like to put them on the exact place) you can get them here
 1 devil beanie you can get one here



It took about 2 weeks for them to arrive c: 
When you finally got them all you'll have to do is add the studs! 

Well, it's really easy now. Just attach them to your devil beanie on the right spots and bend those 4 little studs at the back. I used a tweezer to bend them because I didn't have anything else ^^;;




I placed the studs like this *^~^ 
I really like this beanie because it just looks so cool haha I think you can use the leftover studs for something else too :3 


Here's a selca with the finished beanie (/ ^o^)/*+*♥ :
Honestly, I think this beanie doesn't suit me but I still like it alot. I should try to wear more black instead of pink to this beanie haha
Ignore my awkward face I will update it with a nice one as soon as possible >u<

Thank  you  for  reading  my  post ! ^-^*

-♥-

My cousine made a blog and she's new and doesn't know how everything works and yeah. There aren't many posts yet but it will mostly be about DIY's and Hairstyles. If you're interested you can check out her blog♥ 



Labels: , , , , , , ,


Blogger Junjun said on June 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM  

How cute~ :'D
Checking out your cousin's blog too~


Blogger アニア said on June 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM  

Awww~!! well done!
Your beanie looks much better like this!! *__*
and you are so cute! :D


Blogger Mindy said on June 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM  

Aww thanks haha <3


Blogger Mindy said on June 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM  

I'm glad to hear that!! <3
Thank you so much you're too kind *^-^


Blogger Unknown said on June 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM  

omg, are you guys cousins ?


Blogger Mindy said on June 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM  

Yes, we are cousins! A part of her name is Nhi too~ ahaha :D


Blogger ~*~Aria~*~ said on July 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM  

i loveee how you made that hat your own! the studs make it not as plain and super cute!


Blogger Mindy said on August 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM  

I like it too LOL It looks so kpop like haha *-*

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡