ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  The Weezy Award ♥ (´∀`)
_
Helloo everyone~ ヾ(^∇^)
I got tagged by bloggers for the Weezy Award and I already wanted to post this award for soo long but I never really found the right time to post it~ 
I really wanna use this chance to give my love to a few bloggers I really like! ♥



Rules
1. Make a "note" to the person(s) who gave you this award.
2. Nominate 3 (or more) friends that you think they are close/good/kind/etc. to you.
3. Give a note to each of them.
4. Tag this award on those friends you've chosen.
5. You can tag back if you want.

*NOTE: The more you receive this award, the more it shows that you are friendly and like to be their friend. :) 


----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Note to friends who tagged me 


Dear Krystal 
I was really surprised when you tagged me in this award. I always thought I wouldn't be noticed in all of your comments~! I'm so glad I can talk to you through Facebook and I hope we can become like really, really good friends in the future. I'm so jelly that you have lessons about web design and all this stuff I wanna learn too ; u ; I hope you can help me if I ever need help in this field haha xD 
I sometimes feel like I would annoy you with my weird questions/messages on facebook. But you know, I sometimes just write anything to chat with you so please don't be too annoyed by me and endure it a bit longer lol.I really like you and I really wanna be friends with you hehheh 


Dear Kat 
I'm honestly so happy that we met each other here~ You're also like a bigger sister to me giving me advice how to take care of my skin and face proberly ^-^* I really envy you for your height and your flawless and milky face! I really love it whenever you're posting personal posts about your life or food I like how you're always so nice to everyone and how adorable you're personality is~! I always really appreciate whenever you're reading my posts and leaving super kind comments. I just simply think you're an awesome person who deserves 329482384234 followers ^-^* I hope we can be friends for a reaaally long time


Dear Aimee 
When I just discovered your blog the first thing I thought was: "Hey, I think she's my age~" 
I remember how we started to follow each other on Tumblr and Twitter and basically everywhere haha ^-^* You're such a adorable person! I wish there would be more people like you on this world- I still can't believe you're real age! It's not like you're old but you look sooo young for your age :o I think we should chat more often but I sometimes really don't know what to reply to your messages because I don't want to say anything wrong but that's just me :o 
I wish that we will be able to see each other someday haha ^-^ Till that day, stay kind and beautiful~


Dear Sindy 
Thank you so much for nominating me! I honestly have that feeling too! I feel like we have a lot in common and our names rhyme, that's awesome haha xD I really enjoy reading your blog posts (especially the ones about ulzzang :D). I hope we can talk more through messengers and get to know each other better and become really good friends who can talk about anyting! You're also really pretty and ulzzang-ish *w* If you ever have vacations there or go to my country you should let me know because I would love to see you in person someday ; u ; ♡ 



------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Friends I tag 


 Dear Majorie 
I really like you~! This sounds so meaningless but I don't know how to say it else- I just simply like you A LOT! ^-^* You're sooo incredibly nice and sweet to me ; u ; I totally love your playlist on your blog, the songs are really nice and I love the first track the best haha c: 
I really like our conversations and I enjoy whenever I get a message from you :) I know how busy you must be because of your new job but take good care of yourself and let's keep in touch 


Dear Misa 
I think I know you for a while now and we even sent each other stuff per post so I can see you as good friend, right? haha :) I really like your blog skin and your posts! I think you're a really kind and sweet person I really envy you for your long-distance relationship and for your really healthy looking hair! I have a feeling that you're a really honest and mature person ^-^
I remember when we talked about our age haha Don't feel uncomfortable talking about your age because it's a really nice age for women :D I wish I would be as old as you to escape all of these teen problems~ xD


Dear Charmaine 
I absolutely love all of your posts and your personality is really cute too!♡  Your posts are really nice written and honestly, it's a mistery to me how you can afford all of these high-brand products like a Bobbi Brown gel liner + brush, a whole palette by them and all the Laneige and korean cosmetic stuff T^T THIS IS MAKING ME SO JELLY~
I love your personal posts with Ryan and Christy because you guys seem to be so fun to be around c: I wish I would know your FB link so I could add you there and talk to you more often ^-^ 


Dear Judy 
I know we haven't talked that much but I like you and I think Charmaine, you and me could be a super nice Kpop trio haha~ We should really meet up someday/somewhere and eat caramel chocolate and watch kdramas, kpop MVs and korean variety shows ^__^ I think that would be like the most excited meet up for me ever LOL I really appreciate how kind you are and that you comment on everyone's posts c: I hope we can talk more in the future and get to know each other better hehheh~ 


(I wanted to post more blogger but I got lazy ㅠ.ㅜ 미안 )



+ Everyone who reads this~! 
Feel free to post a Weezy Award to give out your love to a few bloggers- 


If you really took your time to read this: THANK YOU FOR READING  I LOVE YOU


Here's a cute cat GIF from Tumblr LOL







Labels: , ,


Blogger Judy said on September 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM  

Wee, thanks for the nomination :)
i hope we can talk more too :(


Blogger Judy said on September 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM  

I just finished the note, it's on my blog :) check it out ?

http://itsjudyy.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-weezy-award.html


Blogger Charmaine K said on September 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM  

awwww thanks your mindy!!!♥
haha lol!!! I would be totally broke if the bobbi brown stuff was all mine!! lol some of it is my Mummys', but she lets me use it as long as I don't break anything~
hehe the Korean stuff I buy like a GIANT haul of them when i travel to asia!
aww would totally give you my Facebook link, but I don't have facebook anymore (◕ˇっˇ◕) deleted it~
I'll link you when I post it!
xoxo Charmaineeeeee ♡


Blogger Sakuranko said on September 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM  

Oh really cute lovely nomination, really cute!
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Unknown said on September 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM  

why talking about my ageeee graaah! haha jk thank you for nominating me mindy you're so adorable like a little sister to me ^^


Blogger Emi ♡ 恵美 said on September 27, 2013 at 3:47 PM  

Awww such a sweet post ^^

恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on September 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM  

I hope we can talk more too~! And checked it out :D Thanks for making one too, Judy ~! :3


Blogger Mindy said on September 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM  

She's so nice and your mom is still using make up? You're so lucky ; u ;
I really wanna travel to asia too~!! I bet it's so nice there T^T
It's such a shame you don't have it anymore qq It's more convenient to chat there for me :o


Blogger Mindy said on September 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM  

haha seriously your age is so nice! I would love to have a big sister like you :D You're so kind to me ; u ;


Blogger Mindy said on September 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM  

LOL thanks~ I wanted to tag you too but I got lazy and I didn't know what to write because I've never talked to you before T^T But I like your blog so much :D


Blogger Mindy said on September 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM  

Thanks for always commenting, Sakuranko ~! That's so nice from you ^u^ ~


Blogger aimiichie said on September 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM  

Aww~ Thanks Mindy~~~ <3<3<3

I'm so glad I found you blog and got to know you a lot better! :D

And haha~ I think I look really old nowadays xD I wish I was your age againnn ;___; enjoy your youth Lol~ haha~ <3

Stay sweet and adorableee~

Love, Aimee
chocobunnii13.blogspot.com


Blogger Kat said on September 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM  

Awww, thank you you're so cute and sweet (>_<) I will always give you advice hihi~ I'm glad I found your blog or you found my blog ^-^ I don't know who found who first (>_<) I will try post more personal things ^-^


Blogger Mindy said on September 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM  

No need to thank! Thanks for tagging me tho *u* ♥ That was so sweet~
You honestly remind me of someone but I don't know who :o
And thanks for reading my note back to you :)


Blogger Mindy said on September 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM  

yay, I'm looking forward to them, I love reading more personal stuff about the blogger to get to know them better :D I Prepare for a lot of questions in the future haha ^-^*


Blogger Rain said on September 29, 2013 at 1:09 AM  

i love your gif image at the end of post <3 so cute !!

rainxdropz.blogspot.sg


Blogger Mindy said on September 29, 2013 at 6:56 AM  

I know, right? *w* It's so adorable, they looks so cute awww <3 XD
Thanks for always visiting my blog, Rain Chan :D


Blogger fashgrace said on September 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM  

awwwh! congrats on your weezy award! first time i know about this award and it seems cool! and wow, your friend KAT has a really GREAT amount of followers. haha i love reading your blog, you make everything sounds cute, just exactly how you look like. haha
thanks for all your lovely comment on my blog
i enjoy reading each of it, and ya, Dan is my awkward boyfriend. haha
i like your ulzzang look (previous post) by the way


Blogger Emi ♡ 恵美 said on September 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM  

Awww thanks so much, it's the thought that counts :3


Blogger Visa said on September 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM  

congrats! and that cat gif <3

x
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/


Blogger valerierbrems said on September 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM  

Congrats!


Blogger Mindy said on September 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM  

Omg thanks for your lovely comment! This is seriously really cute ♥ I really love all your fashion posts and you're really cute too~♡ I would love to be your friend and talk to you more often :D And your boyfriend seems to be really fun and kind haha :3 Thanks for being so sweet *~*♥


Blogger Mindy said on September 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM  

Thanks♥and ikr! Its super cute ~♡


Blogger Mindy said on September 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM  

Thank you ~♡ ^~^*


Blogger Unknown said on October 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM  

Mindyyyyy~! Thank you very much for nominating me! And I like you too~! Hihi. Such a sweet little sissy ♥ I am so glad you like the playlist on my blog! I also do enjoy our conversation on facebook, Mindy ^____^ I really wish we could hang out together someday. I will make a blog post about this on the weekend ^___^ Take care, Mindy~!

www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on October 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM  

You're so kind and cute, Emi *u* ♥


Blogger Mindy said on October 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM  

No need to thank, Majorie ^-^* I like you soo much, you're so nice and cute to me ♥ And I'm so excited for your blog post *u* Take good care too and Have fun with your internship :>

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡