ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: Innisfree Eco Peel Off Base Coat Pro ♥
_
Hello everyone! ♥
So today I want to show you this really nice nail polish I just bought! It's the Innisfree Eco Peel Off Base Coat which you can buy here for USD$ 6.15. I will also include some photos to show you how it works. It's a peel off base coat with which you can peel off nail polish from your nails!

I don't know if you experience this too but whenever I want to remove glitter nail polishes with nail polish remover and cotton pads its so freaking hard (and annoying) to remove it and you're literally sitting there for 5 minutes to remove it from one finger -.-" That usually prevents me from using glitter nail polishes because DUH who got the time to do that lol...


But let's just let me show you a few photos of the packaging! 





The packaging is pretty simple. It's just like any regular nail polish packaging.

The brush is quite thick and well.. just like any regular nail polish brush but to be honest, I think it doesn't matter what kind of brush this nail polish has because it's just a base coat and also it's going to be transparent when it has dried so it really doesn't matter in my opinion.


But now let's move to the best part hehe~ Application time!

All you got to do is apply it like any other base coat. A thin layer is enough!


Once it has dried it's going to turn transparent. It takes quite alot of time to dry I think about 5 minutes but it's definitely worth it because you don't have to deal with removing them with nail polish remover and cotton pads haha

Now you can just apply any glitter nail polish you would like to have on your nails. And whenever you want to remove it you can just kinda peel it off like a sticker! I will link a video below on how to do it or if you don't believe me that this works for real lol.


This is what the peeled off piece looks like. It's alot of fun to peel it off and honestly, I always peel them off in class out of fun and boredom and I just can't resist picking them off haha xD


Here's the video, you can skip to 3:50min. that's where the magic begins lol



What I like about it
♡ easy to remove glitter nail polishes
♡ easy to use
♡ packaging
♡ turns transparent when dried

What I don't like about it
- need a long time to dry
- price

Recommended?: Absolutely! I would recommend it to 100% for glitter nail polish lovers because it's soo nice actually ♡\(・∀・*)

I absolutely love this peel off base for glitter nail polishes but I wouldn't recommend using it for regular nail polishes because it doesn't work as nicely as it did for the glitter polishes and also it's much easier to remove them than glitter polishes and the time you have to wait for the base coat to dry just isn't worth it imo.


By the way, this review is not sponsored in any way! I just totally fell in love with this product and thought I should share it with you guys ♥ lol.



Thanks for reading my boring post! ♥
I love all of you!! ♥







Labels: , , , ,


Blogger 1 said on April 8, 2015 at 8:26 PM  

OMG, that's amazing, I need to go Innisfree and look for this product asap! I hate removing glitter nail polish, but they also last longer than other nail polishes so I've always been in a dilemma. I need to try this product, seriously! :O Thank you so much for sharing!

It's Me, Hanie


Blogger Lisa said on April 8, 2015 at 9:46 PM  

That's a great product! I love the look of glitter nail polish but I dislike removing it. I'll have to check out this product with my next Innisfree order :D
Celestial Love


Blogger Charmaine K said on April 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM  

I really want to get this base coat!! I've read about it and it sounds so convenient lol
1 question, does it feel like it thins your nail?
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || My Prom


Blogger Jenny said on April 9, 2015 at 6:16 PM  

Omg I've never heard about this cool invention :o Well, it's mostly because I'm not a big nail polish fan haha! I really want to get it, but I don't want to wait so long ><
Jenny
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Unknown said on April 10, 2015 at 6:55 PM  

I use the exact same thing :D
www.chubbylamb.ca


Blogger y u k u ♡ said on April 12, 2015 at 3:10 PM  

This is like the best thing I've seen in a while because I was recently struggling with removing one of my new glitter toppers... just peeling it off destroys my nails and reading about a nail polish now, that is actually made for this purpose and not killing my already sensitive nails pretty much seems like a gift from the Heavens.
I'm definitely excited and would love to get my hands one this ;;


Blogger Nausy said on April 14, 2015 at 5:22 PM  

Hiii Mindy

This coat is a very good idea.
As you said remove glitter nail polishes is hard with an ordinary nail polish remover and you could damage the cuticle.


Blogger Dollholic said on April 20, 2015 at 6:18 PM  

Thank you a lot for this wonderful post! i need this one in my life!

Wonderholic♡姫


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:39 AM  

@Hanie: No problem! I really enjoy reading your blog! Thanks for visiting my blog ♥


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:39 AM  

@Lisa: Yes you should it's super easy to use and saves alot of time! Thanks for reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:41 AM  

@Charmaine K: It does thin out your nails when you use it very often like I would say.. every 2 or 3 days? because I feel like my finger nails do get more sensible whenever I peel them off but it shouldn't be like super dramatic and damaging or something, just when you use it more than a normal person would~~ Thanks for reading ♥♥


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:43 AM  

@Jenny Vi: haha I know what you mean! I can't wait for them to dry too but it's absolutely worth it ~~!! ^-^Thanks for your support ♥


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:44 AM  

@Kristine Lam: Hahaha you must know what I'm talking about when I'm fangirling over it xD Thanks for reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:45 AM  

@yuku: You should def try this one out if you struggle with removing glitter polishes. It's a super big help ^-^Thanks for reading ♥


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM  

@Nausy: Hello Thanks for reading ♥♥ You're right it damages my nails and they end up super uneven and not smoot whenever I try to rub them of with regular nail polish T_T


Blogger Mindy said on June 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM  

@Wonerholic: Hahah no problem~! Thanks for your visit ♥


Blogger Sekar Suci said on August 8, 2015 at 2:49 AM  

I have one from Etude House but it peels off to easily (TAT)
Did you have the same problem with this one too?

www.crochetandlipstick.com

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡