ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: EOS Lucifer Crystal Gray ♥
_
Hello everyone!
I told you in my last post that I'm going to be more active from now on and here's the last circle lens review for now. After that I'm going to post a tutorial so stay tuned~! ♥

So today I'm going to review the EOS Lucifer Crystal Gray lenses from klenspop.com. You can find them on their website for only $15 and if you use my coupon TYV1JW4G you will get 10% off your whole purchase, feel free to use it! (You can stack it up with other coupon to get 20% off your whole order except for pack lenses!). I'm sorry for taking so long to review these lenses... I actually already received them months ago and I was even finished with taking photos and editing them it was just that I was too busy to write the text ㅠ.ㅠ I hope you will enjoy this review nevertheless~ ^-^* ♥

Let's start with the review!





The packet arrived after about 12 days from South Korea to Germany. Everything was wrapped thickly into bubble wrap. Fortunately, everything arrived safely and nothing was broken. The customer service from klenspop.com is awesome! They reply within 24 hours and are always really kind and helpful. The only thing I noticed is that they speak a little "Engrish" ^-^* lol.




They will put your circle lenses into that little grey box with a girl on it. I think that this is kind of misleading because it looks like a small hair dye box haha. They will put the contact lens vials in a small plastic holder and give you a free contact lens case and a tweezer. Don't worry about using the tweezer, it's safe to use unless you press super hard on purpose. I really like using these tweezers from klenspop to get the lenses out of the contact lens case~






Don't forget to let these circle lenses soak in multipurpose solution for at least 12 hours before putting them onto your eyes. I actually even recommend letting them soak for 2 days or even a week to make sure that it won't sting and that the saline solution is washed out completely! Do not skip this step it will harm your eyes and burn!! 

You can see the Lucifer Crystal Gray lenses held with the tweezers they give you for free. The pattern looks like a gray diamond pattern and it's getting darker the more you get to the edge.



EOS Lucifer Crystal Gray 
Price: 18$
Diameter: 14.8mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of Origin: South Korea


Here are some photos of the EOS Lucifer Crystal Gray lenses~ worn.

FLASH
NATURAL LIGHTING
I'm sorry if these photos of my eyes look so ugly ;-; I tried to put on false eyelashes on the flash photos but they look so fake and bad applied omg bYe. Please don't hate me



Pattern/ Colour:
I like the pattern because it looks interesting and isn't boring. The color is rather dark gray. The only thing that does bother me alot is that they do not blend in with my eyes at all and they look super unnatural close up. But it's not a big deal I still like them it's just the reason for the -1♥. Overall, I think they're nice for people who want dark gray eyes from afar because they will make your eyes look super gray and it's not like these sheer gray lenses that won't change your eye colour at all.

Enlargement:
These lenses enlarge ALOT! I already have big eyes but wow these make my eyes look so huge it's crazy! I think you can see how much they enlarge on the photos like omg my eyes look soo big. It's honestly already to the point where I don't like it anymore but even slightly big lenses make me look like an alien... lol. I really wouldn't recommend these lenses to people with really small eyes because the whole white space might be covered omg..

Comfort:
These were as comfortable as regular circle lenses in that diameter range. I can usually wear them up to 10 hours without eyedrops (not recommended) and it was the same with these lenses.


Recommended?: Depends! If you're looking for circle lenses with big enlargement in dark grey -  yes! These lenses will probably be good for you! They will make you look really dolly, I guess they're nice for gyaru look?

But if you're looking for natural everyday lenses in gray definitely a no! I think they really do give off that dollish vibe and are definitely not suitable for school or work (imo). Also not suitable for people with small chinky eyes, they gonna cover up your whole white space and it will look creepy.

Repurchase?: No, I prefer natural everyday lenses.




Here's a selca with me wearing the Lucifer crystal Gray lenses from klenspop.com
I'm sorry for these disgusting face expressions but these days I don't even know how to pose on selcas anymore lol. I used to be so good at taking selfies.. I'm even wearing my hobo tshirt on this photo OMG ..




If you're interested in getting these lenses click here
Please visit klenspop.com and use my code TYV1JW4G to get 10% off on your whole order (except for pack lenses) on klenspop.com. Thank you alot for sending me these lenses to try out. As always, I appreciate it alot! ♥

Klenspop recently opened an online store in Japan too! Feel free to check it out if you live in Japan!!




Thanks for reading my review ♥
Please follow me and leave a comment below! I hope you all have a nice day ♥





Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Unknown said on July 25, 2015 at 11:55 AM  

I got these from them too! I found them SO uncomfortable though, I couldn't even wear them for more than a few minutes. I was trying to take photos and I kept tearing up that it didn't work. lol I don't really blame the lenses though, my eyes are *so* sensitive to lenses. ;(


Blogger Mindy said on July 25, 2015 at 2:44 PM  

@MissFeelo: Maybe you wore them backwards or yours were ripped/ teared or had a knit. My eyes are the same when one of these things are the case Thanks for reading though ♡


Blogger June L. said on July 25, 2015 at 5:13 PM  

Omo, these lens make your eyes give a sparkly look, mindy!!! :o I missed your posts LOL. And your facial expressions aren't disgusting LMAOO. You're a cutie pie~

Junniku blog


Blogger Life's a shoe said on July 26, 2015 at 5:26 AM  

great review! It looks really pretty!

lifeisashoe


Blogger Mindy said on July 26, 2015 at 8:47 AM  

@June L.: Thanks I miss your posts too and ofc blogging in general!! Thanks for reading June. I'm glad you're back to blogging too


Blogger Mindy said on July 26, 2015 at 8:48 AM  

@Life's a shoe: Thanks I feel like these lenses make me look alien-ish tho. Thanks for commenting~


Blogger Jenny said on July 27, 2015 at 5:11 PM  

Grey lenses for the win♡ You look amazing as always and I'm happy that you will post much more in the future~ I'm looking forward to it!! Fighting 💪
Jenny~
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger bee. said on July 28, 2015 at 3:36 PM  

Those lenses looks so mystical! It makes you look kawaii ^^

-Bee
www.beekyoote.blogspot.com


Blogger Tori Chu said on July 28, 2015 at 9:31 PM  

pretty lenses, they suit u well ^^
u look so cute ^^

torichux3.blogspot.com


Blogger Magiiical Kitty said on July 29, 2015 at 4:20 AM  

You're so cute!!! I love the design odf this lenses *^*
It's really a nice review :3

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! If you like stickers you can try your chance at my Blippo giveway ^^
Have a lovely day!

http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/


Blogger Unknown said on July 29, 2015 at 7:06 PM  

The design of these grey lenses are quite unique - l love how vibrant they are even without a bright flash. And you're also looking cutie patootie as usual <3
www.chubbylamb.ca


Blogger Ryu said on July 30, 2015 at 2:16 AM  

Nice review. And I agree the lenses color does not blend well with your eye color,
well basically all brown or dark eye color doesn't really blend with such color. (˃ᆺ˂)

BLOG | Bloglovin'


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 2:29 AM  

@Jenny Vi: THANKS ♡ I'm still thinking about things to blog >.< ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 2:30 AM  

@bee.: Thanks haha and thanks for reading!! ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 2:31 AM  

@Tori Chu: Thanks for reading and thanks for your kind comment Tori~ ^-^* ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 2:32 AM  

@Mimie Niiouh: Thanks for your unvitation I will definitely enter *-* And thanks for your kind comments on my blog too ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 2:33 AM  

@Kristine Lam: Omg thank you soo much Kristine!!♡ I absolutely love your posts >.< ♡ Thanks for reading!!


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 2:35 AM  

@Ryu: I think other lenses such as tri color grey/ blue/ green do blend nicely and look natural with dark brown eyes ^-^* I was hoping these were kind of like them and not opaque haha. Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Fifi ♥ said on July 30, 2015 at 6:36 AM  

You look adorable mindy! Don't worry gurl your selfies are still on point ;)
I actually really like the colour of these lenses on you and the pictures with falsies applied actually look really good as well ^~^
On another note, your hair looks so soft and fluffy in the pictures PLEASESHARE YOUR secrets <3 :~)

xx
www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on July 30, 2015 at 5:27 PM  

@Fifi ♡: Thank you omg !! I'm still practising putting on falsies to become pro at it and hopefully make it look more natural haha. I actually don't use anything for my hair, only shampoo and let them air dry! This photo is really old though I cut them short a few weeks ago :-(


Blogger liz said on August 1, 2015 at 9:00 PM  

omg!! Mindy you look soooo cute and your eyes are sooo sparkly :D too bad this isn't light grey!! it looks like it D; love ur pics & reviews guurl <3 also I'm waiting for your upcoming posts D:<


Blogger 1 said on August 2, 2015 at 12:05 AM  

I agree with you, these lenses look a little too large :/ I used to take lots of selfies too but nowadays I'd rather photograph object and other people than my own self....


Blogger Mindy said on August 2, 2015 at 10:09 AM  

@Lizzy Nguyen: THANK YOU ♡♡ Idk I think they look more dark gray from afar :< We gotta get the puffy grey lenses gurl !! Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 2, 2015 at 10:11 AM  

@Hanie: I know right. They're even bigger in real life :O I really dislike taking photos of me too these days, they always turn out not the way I want them too haha. Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Unknown said on August 5, 2015 at 12:10 PM  

I prefer more natural cl's too, but this design is really beautiful *-* I think they could do this design in natural design @ @


Blogger Mindy said on August 5, 2015 at 1:02 PM  

@cookiescorpse: I think its pretty too just the diameter is too big they should make this design in a smaller diameter lol ~.~ Thanks for your comment ♡


Blogger jennahoo said on August 7, 2015 at 6:41 AM  

Such pretty lenses :) I noticed that you left a comment on my blog as well. I'm not sure if you noticed or not but I have a giveaway on my blog going on: *click*


Blogger Mindy said on August 7, 2015 at 1:04 PM  

@Jenna ~: Ok I will check it out :-) Thanks.


Blogger Sekar Suci said on August 8, 2015 at 2:47 AM  

This lenses is so pretty and you look so cute wearing it!! ;3
Thanks for visiting my blog

www.crochetandlipstick.com


Blogger Mindy said on August 8, 2015 at 3:48 PM  

@Sekar Saraswati: Thank you!!♡ And no problem ^-^* ♡


Blogger Sakuranko said on August 12, 2015 at 7:55 PM  

These circle lenses are more for cosplay
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Charmaine K said on August 16, 2015 at 4:43 AM  

You cutie Mindy!! haha I thought that the lens looked like a pretty blue in your close-up shots, but from far, the gray is pretty~
SO SORRY I HAVEN"T MAILED YOU IN AGES!! >< I've been so busy prepping for mock exams and finals! I'll be sure to mail you eventually Mindy <3
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || New Makeup Tutorial


Blogger Mindy said on August 17, 2015 at 5:11 PM  

@Sakuranko: I think so too lol. Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 17, 2015 at 5:14 PM  

@Charmaine K.: Somehow all grey lenses look blueish on me ㅠ.ㅜ Okay I cant wait for your letter!! Good luck and work hard! ♡♡♡


Blogger Kube Studios said on August 18, 2015 at 12:11 PM  

Great review, nice work!


Blogger Mindy said on August 19, 2015 at 11:44 AM  

@Kube Studios: Thanks for visiting my blog !♡

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡