ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Personal: My Italy Trip ♡ (Photo Heavy Post)
_
Hello everyone!
Today I would like to share some photos from my trip to Italy this summer.
I just came back a couple of days ago and thought it would be nice to do a personal post where I can show you some photos of my Italy trip! I'm not sure if anyone is interested in looking at my photos haha but I just had to blog about it because I regret not blogging anything about my trip to Hong Kong last summer  ㅠ.ㅠ not gonna do the same mistake again !

This post is going to be photo-heavy because I took soo many photos and couldn't decide which one to use for this post because all of them look so beautiful and important hehe~

I hope you will enjoy this post ! ♥



Day 1

The flight to Florence was alright but I was really scared to get into the plane at first because it was really small. Only about 60 people could fit into the plane and there were only like 2 flight attendants ;-; The flight was 1 hour and 40 minutes long~

When we arrived we immediately got into a taxi and drove to our hotel. Above are some photos I took near our hotel. The taxi driver ripped us off, he wanted to have 10$ more than it showed on his taximeter -___-".

The buildings and the city in general look really beautiful! Most buildings there are pastel colored and had this antique look with them (which I absolutely loved ! ♥). Here are some photos of some buildings I took in the first few days:


You can see the famous 'Ponte Vecchio' ("Old Bridge") in the background~ I seriously love the river side and the bridges here in Italy! You can tell by how many photos I took of them haha~

We went to the famous undercover food hall 'Mercato Centrale'. It is said that the bread here has its own soul lmao.. ((it was super dry!! ;~; and expensive)).. Food is super expensive (and not good ;o;) here because they shamelessly take advantage of the tourism. You have to pay service costs (2 to 3$ per person) and you even have to pay if you want to sit down -___-^ (outside 3$ and inside 2.50$ per person omg -__-). They're trying to rip you off !








Pisa

 We went to Pisa to see The Leaning Tower Of Pisa. It took about 40 minutes to get there by train.


The prices here weren't overpriced so it was nice to eat and go shopping in Pisa. They sold Chip Hotdogs here ! ! ♥_♥ soo delicious omg ! !

We finally went to The Leaning Tower of Pisa! It was fun taking many photos with it ((you know these typical leaning tower of Pisa photos where you hug or poke it))




Uffizi

We also went to the famous 'Uffizi' museum in Florence! It is definitely a must to go there if you're in Florence because you can see many famous paintings and statues~!




All halls were really big ♥ They looked really stunning and supported the whole antique image. I was so impressed by the amount of statues and painting they had.


You seriously had to stand in a line to see this room lol but it looked very beautiful, I wish I could have went inside instead of just standing in front of it~








Venus (♥_♥) There were soo many people trying to take photos of themselves with the Venus painting but it was impossible because there were to many people ;-;

























No one seems to have recognised this one though. I thought that it was pretty known too but I didn't see many people taking photos of this one ~



Last day

On the last day we didn't do alot, just walking around downtown and buying some things before flying back home. We ate pizza in a restaurant but I was alittle disappointed of the pizza because basil was missing and I don't know... I expected it to taste better tbh! It tasted like any other pizza you can get here just that it was overpriced and they didn't even season it :/


 

We also went to the Disney store in Florence. It was really nice inside and they sold alot of Disney stuff. I could even find the pink teddy bear from Toy Story 3 that smelled like strawberries!! It was crazy what they sold there! I bought a Chip n Dale plush ^-^* ~ 



We also decided to go to 'Piazzale Michelangelo' to take some pretty photos of Florence from above. It took us a little longer than half an hour to get there and it was super exhausting (It felt like hiking lmao)

We went to this old church because the view from there was the best! This is what the church looked like inside:

 


I took some selcas with my brother and my dad lol ((My dad didn't wanted his face to be seen on my blog lol)). I know I look different in real life than on my review photos because I usually wear tons of makeup for my review selcas OTL.



 This was the view from there... GOOD-BYE Florence




I hope you enjoyed todays post ♥
Please follow me and comment down below ♥




Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Judy said on August 20, 2015 at 5:24 PM  

mindyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~!! i missed you :D

looks like a lot of sight seeing from your vacation, and it's a bummer that your pizza didn't taste all that good.

the disney store is HEAVEN <3 lol

Judy | Simply MiuYee


Blogger Unknown said on August 21, 2015 at 9:24 AM  

Everything looks so pretty! I've always wanted to go to Italy ;-; The old church looks so beautiful!

Mary l teatime


Blogger Jenny said on August 21, 2015 at 4:09 PM  

It seems like you had a great trip my beautiful friend!! :) Italy is such a beautiful country and it's only natural to think that the Pizza would be delicious af there xD I've heard a lot of things about the people who try to rip you off. So annoying e.e The museum looks so great and I wish could see the Venus painting in real life~ I kinda like paintings and sculptures of the Renaissance xD Especially the ones from Michelangelo lol

Disney store? Hell yes!! I would have bought all the Donald Duck goodies xD

Jenny ♡
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on August 22, 2015 at 9:23 AM  

@Judy: I really missed you too~!! Its weird that I didnt see your blog updates on my fashboard eventhough I follow you on GFC :o And we do did alot of sightseeing my feet hurt so much at the end of every day lol.
Thanks for reading ♡♡♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 22, 2015 at 9:24 AM  

@Mary T.: It has been such a while Mary!!! You should definitely go there if you have the chance! All churches look kinda luke this in Italy, you gonna like it! Thanks for reading ♡♡♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 22, 2015 at 9:34 AM  

@Jenny Vi: yes wverything looks so beautiful there but I'm so upset about the pizza and food in general. Its so expensive and bad :-( If you like stuff from the renaissance you gonna live Italy !! I wish I could have been able to buy all round plush toys there *-* Thanks for reading!!!♡♡♡


Blogger Judy said on August 22, 2015 at 4:23 PM  

lol! i've been away from blogger for a while.. i just got back :D hehe

Judy | Simply MiuYee


Blogger Unknown said on August 23, 2015 at 1:52 AM  

Italy is one of my top places I want to visit and it looks like you took loads of good photos! I've never heard of the locals taking advantage of tourists (Paying to sit down?! Whaaaat?! Outrageous!!) and it's also disappointing if you think the food wasn't good. Although, the architecture, landscaping and galleries seem to be the best part. Glad you enjoyed your trip!
~Weng wengiful


Blogger Charmaine K said on August 23, 2015 at 6:39 AM  

Italy looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
omg Chip Hotdogs?!! I will have to try those one day! ^^
Those Disney stuff toys (are they called tsum tsum?) are so cute!
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || Dal Shabet Subin Makeup Tutorial


Blogger Unknown said on August 23, 2015 at 4:41 PM  

I really love Italy, I went 4 years ago and I want to come back soon!
I'm glad you had a great time :3


Blogger aimiichie said on August 24, 2015 at 5:04 AM  

Ah~ Mindy! :3 I missed your face and your cute blog posts. I wish I got to see the beauty of Italy! It looks just wonderful! Ah~ The history and the architecture~~ So beautiful!! <3 I'm so glad you took the time to make this blog post~ I like seeing blogger's personal lives~ (I hope that doesn't sound creepy... ><) Hehe~ I'm glad you had a great time!! :D

Be true and always be you,
Love, Aimee

Blogger at: aimiichie.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on August 24, 2015 at 1:53 PM  

@Judy: Oh lol xD Im glad youre back, you have been away for quite a while ;-;


Blogger Mindy said on August 24, 2015 at 1:57 PM  

@Weng C.: Wow really? You should def go there if you always wanted to go there, just make sure to bring some ramen and book a hotel close to the central city~haha. If you are interested in architecture, history and galleries, youre going to love it there~ ♡ Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 24, 2015 at 1:59 PM  

@Charmaine K.: It it beautiful and actually the chip hotdog was one of the highlights haha ~ They are called tsum tsum lol. My littlr cousin freaked out and bought the biggest plush available there haha..Thanks for reading Charmaine ♡♡♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 24, 2015 at 2:00 PM  

@cookiescorpse: Oh thats interesting! I hope you had a great time there :-) Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on August 24, 2015 at 2:06 PM  

@aimiichie: Its been a while!! I'm sure you'll be able to go there someday too. I'm so jealous that you got to see many countries because of your internships in university! And its not creepy, I can relate, I always feel like that too ^-^* It strangely makes me remember and get to know the blogger better ♡ Thanks for reading ♡♡♡


Blogger y u k u ♡ said on August 28, 2015 at 3:21 PM  

Your photos really made me want to go to Italy again (I've been there 5 years ago).
I never was to Florence though but it's on my top list for places I want to visit someday and all the beautiful photos just made this urge bigger.
Too bad I just returned from my vacation yesterday and need to save up a lot agian, before we can talk about new trip preparations... haha ;;


Blogger Mindy said on August 31, 2015 at 2:56 PM  

@Yuku: Wow that's nice! I hope you'll be able to go there soon. Make sure to be careful so you dont get ripped off ;-; !! Where did you go? I hope it was alot of fun too. And I know flight tickets are soo expensive ㅠㅠ


Blogger liz said on September 4, 2015 at 4:51 PM  

YAAAAAS EVEN THO IM LATE HEY HOW CUTE!! You're so prett gurl *asian accent* :p Italy looks interesting but not that place I would want to come visit O: but thx for this post and btw for your package I will hurt usps -___-


Blogger Mindy said on September 9, 2015 at 11:56 AM  

@Lizzy Nguyen: Omg hahha i can understand you...i mean mosquito bites and people try8ng to rip you off haha. I loveee your packet gurl omg cant wait to blog about it!! THANK YOU ♡♡♡♡

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡