ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  ♥ Beauty Swap with Lizz *Oheeylizz* ♥
_
Hello everyone! 
Today I'm going to blog about the beauty swap I did with Lizz from oheeylizz.blogspot.com ! ♥
We met a while ago and chatted and I don't know.. we just decided to make a beauty swap because its fun lol. I'm so happy I could do this with her yay! I'm just going to show you what she sent me and link her blog again at the end. Please follow her! She's new to blogger!



 That's everything she sent me... TBH I LOVE EVERYTHING THANKS ♥
She sent me soo much products from Rimmel, I love it omg *-* We don't have Rimmel here.. I'm gonna post some swatches at the end of this post.

 Milani Bella Eyeshadow #Sand. This eyeshadow is soo pigmented and the color is soo pretty seriously ♥ I recommend everyone to get it !! It's such a nice base color for everyday makeup ahh

 ELF Eyebrow Kit. I wanted to have this eyebrow kit for soo long already because everyone keeps raving about it and here it is omg.. I actually asked her to get this one for me so it wasn't like a big surprise lol..



Rimmel Natural Bronzer. She recommended me this bronzer a while ago and it's actually my first bronzer lol. It looks really natural if you don't apply too much!!


  Rimmel Quad Eye Shadow. The colors are really pretty and nice for everyday look! I think she did a great job in picking the right quad combo ;u; I feel like she knows what colors I like omg~



Rimmel Kate Lipstick qwq omg ♥ The color is soo pretty! Tbh, it looks soo good if you apply it full lips but I'm probably too shy to wear it full lip in public haha I'm just gonna apply it as gradient lips lol~




Here are some swatches ♥






Thanks for doing this beauty swap with me Lizz ♥
Please go check out her blog and follow her ^-^ ♥





Labels: , ,


Blogger June L. said on September 10, 2015 at 2:17 PM  

Ohlala, I like this! :o The eyeshadow quad is so niceeeee <3


Blogger Milkii said on September 10, 2015 at 3:55 PM  

Ooh everything's so cute! Beauty swaps seem like such a fun thing! >u<
That lipstick color looks really pretty!
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/


Blogger Bijou-Heart said on September 10, 2015 at 4:12 PM  

The lipstick is my favorite *O*
Jessie @ bijou-heart


Blogger Unknown said on September 10, 2015 at 8:51 PM  

Kate lipsticks are the best <3
www.chubbylamb.ca


Blogger Marrien said on September 11, 2015 at 1:38 AM  

everything is pretty <3 <3

xx,
marrien
http://iambabbledoll.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on September 11, 2015 at 5:22 AM  

Oh everything is so pretty! I have that eyeshadow quad and I love it to bits! <3

JOIN MY BTS GIVEAWAY


Blogger krystal said on September 13, 2015 at 11:17 AM  

Awhhh great swap! ^-^ I'm always jealous of swaps :p hahaha.


Blogger Emily said on September 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM  

The eyeshadow looks so pretty! I have a few Kate Moss lipsticks and they are so so so good for the price you pay^^ The swap looks so nice and I checked out what you sent to Liz, your packaging skills are too good~ swapping presents is always fun though! I'm finally settled in Korea now and catching up on your blogposts, sorry for being so inactive and useless online lately! Maybe nearer the time I am coming back you can tell me if you would like anything from Korea and we can swap boxes again like before! ^^ x

www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:39 AM  

@June L.: Omg yes right~The colors are so pretty for everyday look. Thanks for reading !♡


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:40 AM  

@Red Sakura: Omg yess it is *-* I love the color too. Its soo pretty as gradient ♡ Thanks for reading !


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:41 AM  

@Jessie Senpai: Omg yess the color is soo pretty. She choose such a pretty color hehe ♡ Thanks for your comment !


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM  

@Kristine Lam: Omg yes this is the first kate lipstick I tried but I'm already a fan *-* Gotta buy some when I'm in the us ♡ Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM  

@Marrien Mendoza: Omg yes I love everything too *-* Thanks for your comment ♡


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:47 AM  

@Mary T.: Omg really? ;-; I love it too. Its perfect for natural makeup! ♡ Thanks for reading Mary ♡


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:49 AM  

@krystal: Aw no need to be. I'm sure you can do a beauty swap with some bloggers too :D Thanks for your comment ♡


Blogger Mindy said on September 16, 2015 at 10:54 AM  

@Emily: Omg thats so nice! I hope youre doing great on jeju island. You should definitely blog something about it and dont worry about being inactive, its alright. It must have been pretty hectic the last few weeks for you! Thanks for asking me about the swap thats really thoughtful and kind of you!! I would love to do one again but I dont know when youre coming back. Before you come home, can you contact me on kakao? :/


Blogger Emily said on September 17, 2015 at 3:28 AM  

@Mindy - it will be a long time before I come back, but I will definitely get in contact with you! Unfortunately my kakao isn't really working so it might be over facebook - either way I'll try and keep in touch^^


Blogger Caramella said on September 28, 2015 at 7:47 AM  

So many goodies! Love Rimmel!! :)


Blogger Sakuranko said on October 2, 2015 at 12:57 PM  

Oh sweetie that quad of Rimmel is so beautiful because i love it that colors so much for me are perfect for everyday. The bronzer has a cute color
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Mindy said on October 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM  

@Emily: Thanks for contacting me!!! Its actually really kind that you do think of me ;-; Thanks ♡


Blogger Mindy said on October 17, 2015 at 2:22 AM  

@Caramella: Yes Rimmel is super nice *-* Love their lipsticks ♡♡ Thanks for reading


Blogger Mindy said on October 17, 2015 at 2:28 AM  

@Sakuranko: Yes I love the quad and the bronzer too but I still have to figure out how to use them proberly haha~ Thanks for your comment ♡♡

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡