ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil #Bourbon ♥
_
Hello everyone!

Todays review is about the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon! It's already been a while since I have bought this eyeliner in Italy. I just wanted to make sure that I could test it for a while before writing a review about it.

I choose the colour Bourbon because it looked really pretty and glittery in the store and I liked it way more than other brown shades they got there.




Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil #Bourbon
Price: 19.00€ / 20.00$
Fill Weight: 1.2g e 0.04 US oz.
Available in 40 shades

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Polyurethane-11, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder).


Packaging ♥

 The packaging has this purple hologram design. It was pretty hard to capture the packaging >.<

 "The best eye pencil in the industry! These cushiony, creamy pencils glide on soft, yet deliver extra-long wear and waterproof color in a dizzying array of shades.!

 Shade #Bourbon


There's no sharpener included so you have to get one seperately. The texture is reaaally creamy and it's really easy to apply. But you will have to waste a lot of product because you need to sharpen it very often because of the soft and really creamy texture.

Swatches ♥
 
I think the color is sooo pretty ♥ Especially in flash because you can see the glitters better (you can still see them in the daylight though)~^^ The glitters look big on the photos but they're super small and gold in real life! It's a warm, sweet brown tone imo and I prefer it much over the shade Hustle~ I think the colour is nice for natural everyday look!

I don't recommend using this eyeliner when wearing contact lenses or if you have very sensitive eyes because it contains glitters and they might irritate your eyes!!

I did a smudge test to see how much it would smudge when you rub it 10 times with dry fingers. You can't see on the photo because I rubbed it too often but the first time you rub it it smudges a lot! I definitely think it isn't smudgeproof at all. I'm not sure about other shades but I'm somewhat disappointed in this one because I thought it wouldn't smudge that much because it was expensive and everyone was raving about it .. ;-; Tbh it has the lasting power of a cheap 5$ eyeliner omg.


Things I like about it
- Colour
- wide colour range
- glitters
- creamy texture
- easy to apply

Things I don't like about it
- not water- or smudgeproof 
- glitter fallouts
- price (19.00€)
- not for contact lens wearers or people with sensitive eyes
- need to sharpen it often (waste of product)

Recommended?: No, I don't recommend it. Although I seriously love the color and the glitters in it I wouldn't repurchase it because it's way to expensive and it smudges a lot on my eyelids (I have oily eyelids btw!). I think you can get a better eyeliner for 19€ / 20$ ! For example the dolly wink eyeliner or even the maybelline gel eyeliners are way better!




I have recently opened up an Instagram account for my blog so please follow me @mymychenn. I do follow back if you leave me your username below! Thank you




Thanks for reading my boring review haha ♥
Leave me a comment about your favourite eyeliner ♥




Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Jenny said on October 19, 2015 at 2:21 PM  

The color is really pretty and it suits your cute eyes a lot, but I need to agree that this eyeliner is kinda pricey :/ I would have understood it, if it was waterproof/smudgeproof! Thank you for your honest review~
Jenny ♡
http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/


Blogger Bijou-Heart said on October 19, 2015 at 3:30 PM  

I love urban decay! I actually like their travel set ones because its much more affordable!! But I agree that if you buy it individually or without a discount, it is very expensive TUT

Otaku Haul @ bijou-heart


Blogger Milkii said on October 19, 2015 at 10:55 PM  

It's a pretty color, but it's a shame that it smudges so easily! I have yet to find a good pencil liner though that has good staying power...
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/


Blogger lazypandah said on October 20, 2015 at 12:26 AM  

A nice shade it is!!! But sad that it smudges easily :/
Thanks for the review

-lazypandah
BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com


Blogger Charmaine K said on October 21, 2015 at 1:52 AM  

Although the colour is very pretty and quite natural, I don't think I'll be getting this- only because it isn't smudge proof! Thank you for the honest review of it though Mindy! :D
xx Charmaine

charrmyn || A little hot for sweater weather don’t you think?/LookBook


Blogger Unknown said on October 24, 2015 at 12:51 PM  

I used to own some of these liners and loved how pigmented the colors were! Unfortunately, it also smudged pretty bad on me because of oily lids :<

http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/


Blogger Lona-Jasmiin said on October 27, 2015 at 3:00 PM  

I really like brown eyeliners! This one is especially pretty! *o*

yukitty.net


Blogger Bety said on October 28, 2015 at 4:48 PM  

I'm in love your blog!

Hope we could follow each other on GFC.

Inviting you to my blog


Blogger Kênya paola said on October 28, 2015 at 11:54 PM  

Good evening.
Your blog is wonderful , I am following . You could follow my blog too?
I loved the post
Kisses from Brazil!
http://viciadaporlivro.blogspot.com.br/


Blogger Sakuranko said on October 30, 2015 at 1:06 PM  

Well this eyeliner is pretty but a bit expensive
Excellent review
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Blogger Jona said on November 6, 2015 at 12:11 AM  

Oh it's so pretty! I was so close to purchasing it until I saw it wasn't waterproof/smudge proof :( Great review though! my instagram is @jonalynbuffi
http://chi-chi-corner.blogspot.com/


Blogger Visa said on November 8, 2015 at 11:15 AM  

love your reviews they are always so in depth.
xx
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 12:07 PM  

@Jenny Vi: Yes it is, I was disappoimted in the lasting power ㅠ.ㅠ Thanks for reading ♡♡♡


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM  

@Jessie Senpai: I havent tried their travrl sets yet but I will definitely check them out. I saw a double sided eyeliner and it looked really travel friendly :p but the lasting power might be the same ㅠㅜ Thanks for leaving comment ♡


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:37 PM  

@Red Sakura: I haven't found a good one yet too :-( Maybe the holika holika jewel liners? I'm planning to try them next. Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:38 PM  

@lazypandah: Yes it is, love the shade and glitters *-* ♡ Thanks for reading !


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:39 PM  

@Charmaine K: Yes the coloue is so pretty! I'm so disappointed because of the staying power too ㅠㅜ But thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:41 PM  

@Nicole Marie: Yes I feel the same way about them... I'm so jealous of people who dont have oily lids :/ Anyway thanks for reading !


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:42 PM  

@Lona Pampa: Yes me too ♡ the staying power is not that great tho :-( Thanks for leaving a comment~^^


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:43 PM  

@Bety: I will check out your blog! Thanks for your visit


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:44 PM  

@Kênya paola: Thanks for your follow♡ I will check out your blog !


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:46 PM  

@Sakuranko: Yes the colour is very cute ^-^ I think if the eyeliner would be smudgeproof, it would be worth it ㅠㅜ Thanks for your comment !


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:48 PM  

@Jonalyn Buffi: Yes its such a pity its not smudgeproof :-( Thanks I followed you back !


Blogger Mindy said on November 16, 2015 at 1:49 PM  

@Visa: Thanks for your kind words! I love your outfits too ♡


Blogger Unknown said on November 20, 2015 at 8:31 PM  

Too bad for the lasting power :/ it has a very nice colour and sparkle to it though~ Thanks for the review on it! I was looking at Sephora the other day and tempted to get it.

xx Courtney

daiisoo.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on December 5, 2015 at 2:44 PM  

the color looks great, but I also have very oily eyelids, so I guess I should stay away from this eyeliner :x thank you for the review!

Suzy
pret-tea.blogspot.ca


Blogger lisawongx said on January 1, 2016 at 5:11 PM  

I was so disappointed when I bought a whole set of the UD "waterproof" eyeliner only to see it smear all over my eyes and it smudges like crazy!! I had try so many things to make these liners work but in the end they disappoint me :(


Blogger Cynthia said on January 25, 2016 at 2:21 AM  

Looks like I know what to avoid. Usually, if it isn;t smudge proof, I won't get it, since I always end up rubbing my eyes at the end of the day

Follow for follow, let me know in my blog!
Payanie // tumblr // Newly established K-beauty blog

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡