ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Love Package from Jenny ♥ (itsmeeejennyy)
_
Hello everyone!
Today's post is a very special post because I'm going to show you what Jenny from http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.de/ got me for Christmas!! We became friends last year in November and she lives in Germany too!! I really appreciate our friendship because we have been friends for so long and I feel like she can relate to so many things. We both also share the same interest!
So please check out her blog ♥
I'm going to show you some swatches of the things she sent me so I hope you enjoy this post!
Let's start ♥

First off, I'm going to show you a photo of everything that was in the packet~ Jenny packaged everything really cutely and I love it!! I can see that she put so much effort into everything and I feel a little guilty because I didn't gift wrap the products I gave her

 I opened everything and this is what she got me. To be honest, I had a short fangirl moment when I unwrapped everything because I just love it so much!! She also sent me a small card with a cute message on it which is private ;) hahah.

I'm going to show you each product with small swatches now~

 This is the first product I unwrapped. It's the Holika Holika Holy Berry Tint in the shade #Orange Berry. I was super happy when I saw that she got me this liptint because I'm absolutely into orange shades at the moment!! It's not as pigmented as other liptints but because of that it has a very natural look and the applicator is really nice too.


 The next thing is the Wet n' Wild CoverAll Concealer Palette. I really liked it too because I always wanted to have a green concealer because I have many red hyperpigmentation marks and rednesses around my nose. I think the quality of it is really good and I like that it does not cake and covers everything well!! ♥


 Next is this burgundy-red eyeshadow from Holika Holika. It's the Holika Holika Jewel Light Shimmer Eyes in shade #SRD02...I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! I have been using it a lot these days because burgundy eyeshadows in fall/winter are gorgeous ♥-♥ I really, really do recommend this eyeshadow if you're looking for a natural burgundy eyeshadow! It's not that vibrant but I like it that way ♥

Let's move on to the skincare products~

 She got me a sheet mask from Innisfree *-* I haven't tried any sheet masks from Innisfree yet but I generally love sheet masks. I also really like the smell of the shower foam from Rituals (Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom)! It smells super calming and relaxing c:





The next thing she gifted me is very special. It's the Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing and Brightening Facial Foam! Jenny told me that it's her Holy Grail Foam Cleanser so I really look forward to trying it out ♥ Thanks a lot for sharing this with me ♥

I couldn't take any photos of the Cupcake bath bomb, the hair mask and the samples because I have already used them but they were very nice too! The cupcake bath bomb is very cute and the scent was good too


This is a photo of Jenny ♥ 
 Please check out her blog at http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.de/ if you haven't~! Her blog is mostly about Beauty and Lifestyle 



Thanks for reading my post ♥
Please leave a comment below and follow me if you haven't yet 





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Indira Wulandari said on December 30, 2015 at 2:11 PM  

Wow I like that eyeshadow color! In fact, I'm collecting all red-burgundy eyeshadow <3


Blogger Jenny said on December 30, 2015 at 2:21 PM  

Wahhh your post is so cute! *^* Anyway, I didn't wrap the presents lol It was my little sister haha
I'm happy to see that you like all the things! Thanks for doing this little swap with me~ I was so happy! We should do another one in the future haha
Jenny ♡


Blogger Milkii said on December 30, 2015 at 5:18 PM  

So many lovely things! ^.^ Especially those Holika Holika items! I've also been loving red/burgundy eyeshadow shades, they're so perfect for fall ^_^
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/


Blogger Lalaa said on December 31, 2015 at 12:22 AM  

Wow, what a beautiful gift! You got so many lovely products~♡


Blogger Karou said on December 31, 2015 at 12:50 PM  

You got so many amazing products :)

witchhearted.blogspot.com


Blogger Mcysiav said on January 2, 2016 at 6:30 AM  

Great post! Amazing products :)

follow for follow?
m-artyna.blogspot.com-KLIK!


Blogger Bijou-Heart said on January 2, 2016 at 11:32 AM  

Awww thats so sweet!!! The innisfree mask is really good <3 the cucumber mask is to die for <3
Jessie @ bijou-heart


Blogger Tori Chu said on January 3, 2016 at 10:35 AM  

Really cute ^^ doing swap is such a fun things ^^

torichux3.blogspot.com


Blogger Sakuranko said on January 4, 2016 at 4:29 PM  

Oh very cute gifts darling everything looks pretty cute. My best wishes and blessings for you darling. Thanks for you cute comment on my blog. I enjoyed so much this review.
xx

www.sakuranko.com


Anonymous Anonymous said on January 5, 2016 at 4:23 AM  

You have so many great products!
The packaging is so cute!
Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all the blessing a heart can know. Happy New Year!

would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+?
I will follow you back after it.
www.tomntins.com


Blogger June L. said on January 6, 2016 at 12:54 AM  

JENNY IS SO CUUUUTE LOL. YOU TOO, BABY GIRL. The gifts she gave you are so nice, and I think it's super sweet that you've made friends through blogging! (Btw, just saying but I have a feeling you're gonna love the Innisfree mask, they're really nice!!!)~
Junniku blog! (What I got for Christmas)


Blogger acyhoz said on January 6, 2016 at 4:53 PM  

awh how sweet! ^^ The lime shower seems so cool nd cute hehe. I wish I had some time to give presents to my friends >.<

A C Y H O Z - blog

x


Blogger Unknown said on January 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM  

omg the Holika Holika eyeshadow is beautiful, I love the color! I agree, burgundy is the perfect color for winter. I have those innisfree masks too, they're super nice :)

Suzy
pre-tea.blogspot.ca


Blogger lazypandah said on January 7, 2016 at 1:09 AM  

What a super cute love package :D


-lazypandah
BLOG: ♥ lazypandah blog (✪㉨✪)♥


Blogger Ohiamiht said on January 8, 2016 at 5:40 AM  

My favourite is the Holika Holika Lip Tint! It's my current go-to lip tint atm! Its so good and last all day long!

ohiamiht.blogspot.com.au


Blogger Cynthia said on January 9, 2016 at 12:46 AM  

**Obssesed with lip tints** I would have to say my favouurite would be the Holika Holika lip tint

Payanie // K-beauty blog


Blogger abeautifulzen said on January 13, 2016 at 12:02 AM  

holy that holika holika shade is spectacular!
Jenn
A Beautiful Zen

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡