ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Small winter haul ♥ (A'Pieu, Missha, Aritaum, Kiko,...)
_
Hello everyone!
It has been ages since I have blogged anything because I felt so stressed out because of school and I've been pretty disappointed with my results ;-; I feel like going back to blogging regulary to release some stress~! I hope no one is going to be annoyed lol

This post is going to be a haul post where I show you some beauty products I received a few weeks ago. I noticed that I never really do any 'haul' or 'favourite products of the month' posts so I thought it would be nice to do these once in a while since I see so many beauty bloggers doing posts like that very often and I secretly want to make some too


So here's my haul ♥


I ordered many korean beauty products in december and january but most of it arrived in march @_@ I bought some eyeshadows from Kiko and MAC because I wanted to spoil myself a little and the Kiko eyeshadows were on sale lol.

I'm just going to show you each product close up and tell you a little bit about it

This cushion took sooo long to arrive! I think about 2 months? I was so happy when it finally arrived. It's the Missha M Magic Cushion from the Missha x Line collaboration in #23 and I just couldn't resist! The packaging is sooo cute omg ♥ I haven't tried it out yet because I still need to empty my Doraemon cushion. I'm not sure if I should write a review about it because there are already plenty of it

And this is the A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion in #21 from the A'pieu x Doraemon Christmas edition ♥ The packaging looks too cute haha I absolutely love it *-* But it took 2.5 months to arrive so it wasn't even Christmas anymore and I was like ??? lol??

I also ordered the The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer!! This is actually the second concealer I'm buying from The Saem! It's a reaally good concealer and I highly recommend it. I bought  #1.5 this time because #2 was wayy to dark on me but I regret not going for #1 because #1.5 is slightly too dark too T_T

This is my small eyeshadow haul lol. I bought a MAC eyeshadow ahhh!! It's actually my first eyeshadow from them ever!!I usually never buy anything from MAC because it's soo expensive here ( I think one eyeshadow is 23USD?). It ws so hard to pick a shade but I finally decided to get #expensive pink because it kind of reminded me of the NARS Orgasm blusher~ The Kiko eyeshadows were on sale and were so dirt cheap haha I couldn't resist getting two of them, the Infinity+ sparkle line is so pretty! ♥ And the Aritaum Mono Eyes eyeshadows were on sale too hahaha xD I got shade #47 Steal Away.

SHIN CHAN Hand Cream ♥_♥ I had to get something from the A'Pieu x Shin Chan collab because I used to watch Shin Chan almost everyday when I was a child, totally loved him xD It smells really nice and I recommend it if you're a Shin Chan stan too. I also got the Foam cleanser from this line from Jenny *-* ♥ Thanks!!

This liptint is really pretty!! I got Aritaum's Colour Lasting Tint in shade #10 Wild Coral because I needed a real orange liptint to mix or just wear alone and this one is perfect for mixing with other lip tints or when you want a 'real orange' coloured lip tint! It's like I said before really orange and 1:1 the same color as on the packaging *-*

I got these lenses sponsored from klenspop.com and I'm probably going to review them soon because I always feel bad for taking such a long time to finally review them >-<


So that's it! My haul is quite small and I feel so petty for posting this but I really wanted to post this and share it with others! I want to get back to blogging and post whatever I feel like posting! In the past I always used to only post review after review but I get so tired of doing this >-<! More personal/travel/makeup tutorials to be posted soon . . .


Tell me if you want me to review any of the items, I will try my best to review them soon~! Thanks for reading my post ♥




Have a nice day everyone! ♥
Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. Thanks! ♥




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Hilary Young said on March 18, 2016 at 12:17 AM  

Yes you posted again! thanks for sharing you've got some amazing things:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

xoxo
www.theclosetelf.com


Blogger ieyra h. said on March 18, 2016 at 12:46 AM  

I'm loving your haul! The Apieu x Doraemon cushion is so cute! I'm regretting for not getting one while I was in Seoul. Anyway, I keep hearing a lot of good things about KIKO Milano, especially the Water Eyeshadows (?), can't wait for them to launch where I live.

ieyra h. | blog


Blogger Mindy said on March 18, 2016 at 3:56 AM  

@Hilary Young:Thanks for visiting my blog!♡ I usually dont follow for follow but I will definitely check out your blog and see if I like it! :-)


Blogger Mindy said on March 18, 2016 at 4:01 AM  

@ieyra g.: Thanks for taking the time to read this!! ♡ I think you can still get this cushion online on ebay for about 16$, so definitely check it out if you're still interested !! I never tried this line from KIKO but I only heard good things about it too, I might get one when they put it on sale hahah xD


Blogger Unknown said on March 18, 2016 at 7:43 PM  

So cute packages and omg I can't with Shin Chan hand cream xD so lol!


Blogger Unknown said on March 18, 2016 at 9:09 PM  

omg... the shinchan hand cream freaking cutee *0*

arisabl0g.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown said on March 19, 2016 at 4:29 PM  

loving those Doraemon and Brown cushions! both soooo adorable <3 i need to get the Missha one for sure x

darcia.pl


Blogger Mindy said on March 21, 2016 at 5:26 AM  

@Cookies Corpse: I know right! Its so cute U couldnt resist!!♡ Thanks for reading~!


Blogger Mindy said on March 21, 2016 at 5:26 AM  

@Kuroda Arisa: Yes I LOVE IT TOO HAHA ♡ I will never use it bc its too cute to use xD


Blogger Mindy said on March 21, 2016 at 5:27 AM  

@Daria: Yes theyre both so adorable ♡ You should get it, I heard the Missha one is comparable to the Iope cushion!! ^-^*


Blogger Ann said on March 21, 2016 at 11:08 AM  

i literally LOL-ed seeing that Shinchan hand cream packaging XD
i never know that A'pieu collaborated with shinchan too!

anyway,new follower here :3 hehehe

ANN // PETITEDIARIES


Blogger Charmaine K said on March 25, 2016 at 5:11 AM  

hehe the A-pieu packaging is so cute!!! can't believe it took 2.5 months to arrive though ><
Thank you for the kiko shadows Mindy!! I can't wait to try them <3
xx Charmaine

charrmyn || Etude House Berry Delicious Collection


Blogger Unknown said on March 26, 2016 at 10:59 AM  

2.5 months?! woooooooow!!!! That's ....forever ;_; haha. lovely haul <3 There's a great selection of products that I'm sure you'll use on an everyday basis. I've been meaning to purchase those. Let us know which one you liked better? Best of luck with school ^_^
~Weng wengiful


Blogger Mindy said on March 28, 2016 at 6:23 AM  

@Anita Lim: Yes I didnt know too until I saw some photos on instagram ;-; Its kind of sad how A'Pieu didn't promote this collab that much :/ Thanks for reading !! ♡


Blogger Mindy said on March 28, 2016 at 6:25 AM  

@Charmaine K: Yes, I thought it went lost but fortunately it didn't ;w; I'm glad you received my small packet!! ♡ I hope the colours I picked for you are alright :D


Blogger Mindy said on March 28, 2016 at 6:27 AM  

@Weng C: Thank you ♡ So far I like all of them, I might make a favourites/HG product post soon, so stay tuned haha~ Thanks for leaving a comment!!


Blogger Tori Chu said on April 5, 2016 at 9:01 PM  

awww both the cushion are so cute, ahh u nmake me wanna try the hand cream >3< it looks so adorable >3<


Blogger Mindy said on April 8, 2016 at 12:51 PM  

@Tori Chu: It does haha ♡ You have the same cushion too right? Haha. Thanks for reading ♡


Blogger Meow said on April 12, 2016 at 12:05 PM  

Such a cute haul! I think I will give in and purchase the Doraemon hand cream. :)

gogoalleycats.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on May 2, 2016 at 5:45 AM  

@Meow: Its actually a shin chan hand cream!! It looks so cute right ♡ *-*


Blogger Meow said on May 2, 2016 at 7:07 AM  

Yes, it is. But they also released Doraemon hand creams, right? :)


Blogger Unknown said on May 3, 2016 at 4:23 AM  

I can't stop loving missha line edition,especially brown edition xD but,missha cushion's shades are too pale for me-_-
apieu x shinchan packaging is cute too!!

Teenagersbeautysecret.blogspot.com


Blogger Blog de la Licorne. said on May 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM  

I just love the packaging of them all ♡

♡ {Japan Candy Box} March 2016 + Giveaway ♡


Blogger Tiffany said on June 11, 2016 at 1:47 AM  

EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE OMG (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡