ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: Pofee Bling Mermaid Brown ♥
_
Hello everyone! 
So many circle lens reviews on my blog haha. Today I will review the Pofee Bling Mermaid Brown lenses from loveshoppingholics.com. Thank you so much for sending me these lenses for review purpose! They're always super generous and sweet when packing the circle lenses T-T !

Lenses I received:
♥ Pofee Natural II Brown (here)
♥ Pofee Bling Mermaid Brown (here)
♥ Pofee Pearl Star Blue (here)



The lenses usually arrive within 10~14 days from Malaysia to Germany. I love how much effort they always put into the packaging. They always write a small thank you card which is just so thoughtful and personal? I like it so much. It always makes me want to put in more effort into the review *-* haha. They will also send you free animal lens cases for each pair.





Yearly circle lenses usually come in vials but the Pofee lenses all come in blister packs.





The pattern seems to blend in pretty well and isn't too opaque. No bold limbal ring, these lenses seem to be more on the natural side~


Eventhough the diameter is listed as 14.5mm I don't think that the enlargement is that big. It seems like the graphic diameter is pretty small! The graphic diameter is the diameter of the actual pattern whereas the diameter is the diameter of the whole lens (graphic diameter + transparent ring).

They also have this holographic/sparkly pattern like the Pearl Star Blue lenses I previously reviewed.


Pofee Bling Mermaid Brown here

Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 45%
Life Span: 1 year
Origin: Korea









natural daylight








with/without~comparison

My experience 
I like these lenses the most from all three Pofee lenses I have received. They make dark brown eyes lighter without giving a lot of enlargement (which I like). The comfort is like with any other lens. I can wear it for 3-4 hours until my eyes start to feel dry and uncomfortable. I can definitely feel them in my eyes but they don't feel too uncomfortable. I think comfort depends on how well they fit your eye shape. I really like the holographic/glitter freckles on the lens, it's very unique and cute! I think this lens could be useful for idol cover looks and for a more mature makeup look because of the small enlargement and lighter color. I don't think these lenses are suitable for dolly/cosplay purpose.


Color 
Enlargement 
Comfort 
Overall 



Filter selfie 



Thank you so much again to loveshoppingholics.com for sending me these lenses for review purpose. I'm so sorry about the delay. My review is 100% my own honest opinion ♥



Thank you for reading my review ♥
Follow my ig and leave a comment if you want to ♥

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Kimchi Cakes Blog said on November 9, 2018 at 5:30 PM  

Lovely photos.


Blogger Tori Chu said on December 18, 2018 at 7:19 PM  

love the brown color, it looks so pretty and natural looking

torichux3.blogspot.com

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡