ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  GEO Magic Black & Brown Lenses ♥
_
Hello everyone, today's review will be about the GEO Magic lens line from lenscircle.com. They sent me these lenses for review purpose. Thank you so much! ♥

I was really looking forward to these lenses because of how wearable and subtle they look. Shipping time was about two weeks. I originally wanted to get the GEO Magic lenses in Angel Black but they sent me an expired pair. They sent me another pair without any problems after I contacted them and sent them photos as proof though. So now I will review the GEO Magic Brown & Black lenses instead haha.


GEO Magic Circle Black (here)

Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: 0.00 (Plano) ~ -10.00
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.

The pattern looks pretty opaque and bold. 





My opinion: The lenses feel quite comfortable, more comfortable than those regular lenses. I feel like GEO lenses in general are much more comfortable. I could wear them for about 4 hours before they start to feel uncomfortable. They seem to look a little alien-ish and unnatural because of the pitch black limbal ring. My mom said it looks very, very scary in real life, I would agree. They are quite noticeable. Therefore my personal rating is 3/5. I would definitely wear them but wouldn't repurchase for daily wear.



GEO Magic Circle Brown (here)

Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: 0.00 (Plano) ~ -10.00
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.


This pattern seems to be less opaque than the one from the black lenses. 


GEO Magic Circle Brown lenses ~ worn.





My opinion: They are as comfortable as the black lenses. I wore them a couple times to my lectures for ~4 hours and they started to make my eyes feel dry and exhausted by the time I got home. Keep in mind that circle lenses cannot be worn as long as the contact lenses from your professional optometrist. I also wore them when I met a friend and she said my eyes look noticeable bigger but it's not that obvious that I wear lenses so I think they look very natural ! I really like these plain brown lenses for daily wear hehe. I would recommend them for work, school or some daily situations where you don't want to stand out too much or let people know you're wearing lenses. I really like these lenses and will rate them 5/5.



You can buy these lenses here on lenscircle.com



Thank you for reading my review, please follow me on bloglovin' or instagram. 
It would mean the world to me. Thank you ♥



Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Sakuranko said on January 4, 2019 at 8:14 AM  

Oh very cute circle lenses darling


Blogger liz said on June 10, 2021 at 5:36 PM  

Magic Circle looks sooooo nice on you Mindy!!!! I'm just stopping by and saying hi hehe it's been a while, miss you!! :')

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡