ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel #OR206 #BR403 (+ Personal)
_
Hello everyone!
I'm finally back to blogging and today I'm going to review the Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel eyeshadows in shade #OR206 and #BR403.


I decided to buy these eyeshadows because they looked the most wearable and natural to me when I swatched eyeshadows in the Etude House store. They were also pretty affordable with USD$5.50 for one and the other collection (Cafe and Matte) are even cheaper with only like USD$3.50. If you're interested you can get them on the Global Etude House website or on ebay. It's cheaper on ebay if you include shipping costs in your calculation lol.

The Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel eyeshadow collection has 18 colours to chose from and they're obviously all glittery, some more and some less. Obviously it is suppose to give you glittering and sparkling eyes! *-*



Here are some photos of the packaging



The packaging looks like its made out of glass but it isn't, it's made out of plastic. It has these cute white loops and the product name on it. I feel like it's pretty sturdy and won't break but at the same time eyeshadows break easily so don't drop this one!

I accidently forgot to remove the sticker on the back from Etude House before I took the photos so you can't see the shade and product name but it says 에뛰드 하우스 룩 앳 마이 아이즈 OR206연애 에피소드 (Etude House Look At My Eyes OR206 Love Episode) and the same with just BR403 쉣 비밀이야 (BR403 Shh It's a Secret!).



Here you can see a close-up photo of the eyeshadow pot


And here are some swatches of the eyeshadows on my arm. Keep in mind that these swatches are without a primer because I think that the colour payoff always strongly depends on the quality of the eyeshadow primer you use (if you use one). These are taken after one sweep with my fingers


The Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel eyeshadows are really pretty. Especially #BR403 (the dark brown one) is very pigmented and glides on really smooth. The orange/beige one is okay but it's not as pigmented as the dark brown one and it doesn't seem to show off on my eyes beause it's almost the same colour as my skin lol. I guess it's a nice base colour but I think that you would definitely need an eyeshadow primer before applying this one. The dark brown one can go without a primer.

Both of them do have some fallouts. When I applied them I could see some small particles on my cheek but they actually weren't that noticeable in real life. I only noticed them when I was editing my photos and zoomed in to my upper cheeks haha.



Here's an eye makeup look I made with these two eyeshadows
The way I applied this eyeshadow is so basic haha. I hope you get an better image of what it could look like on your eyes though! As you can see on this photo I suffer from bad skin on my cheeks and above my eyebrow. I also have some acne marks on my temples ㅠ-ㅜ. If anyone of you knows how to treat one of my problems, please leave a comment below!!! I will read all of them and love you forever if they help me!!! I'm desperate lol.


What I like about it
- Pigmented
- Easy to apply
- Colour
- Big colour range
- Price

What I don't like about it
- Some glitter fallouts

Recommended?: Yes, but I would go for the darker shades in this line. The lighter ones don't seem to be too pigmented. The red one (RD301) looks super pretty imo. I wished I would have bought that one for me as well!


If you're interested in these eyeshadows you can get them here for USD$6.95




---------------PERSONAL---------------
I usually just review some circle lenses but I kind of got tired of just reviewing circle lenses all the time that's why I decided to review these eyeshadows and switch back to makeup reviews and I'm also going to post some makeup tutorials since most of you guys always seemed to like them the best ^-^* ♥

I have been pretty busy with school this year especially the last few months because of tons of exams (I did well this year though if anyone is wondering). I got better in every subject and my grades are nice but I'm gonna work harder next year so they'll be close to perfect, it will already be my last year of school after summer break ㅠ.ㅠ I'm already so sad...

I'm also looking for a way to get alot of money at the moment because I was planning to go to the US after I graduated and go visit someone. I can't wait to go there but I'm already super worried about the flight because I never flew alone without my parents and it's even going to be a long flight ㅠ.ㅠ I'm going to try find a small job next summer and hopefully get enough money together!

That's pretty much it for today! I'll be more active from now on.





Thanks for reading my review! ♥
Leave a comment below and follow me ♥




Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Indira Wulandari said on July 12, 2015 at 11:11 AM  

Both of the color are really suitable for every day and natural look, I prefer buy eyeshadow palette than single eyeshadow ^^


Blogger Milkii said on July 12, 2015 at 12:20 PM  

These are pretty colors! ^.^ The brown one is really pigmented!
I hope you're able to find a job! And good luck with your last year of school!
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/


Blogger Bijou-Heart said on July 12, 2015 at 2:56 PM  

Etude House makes really great eyeshadows , I own their bling bling eye shadow stick!

Jessie @ bijou-heart


Blogger Claudia Zhu said on July 12, 2015 at 3:28 PM  

So pretty!! I see many bloggers who love these shadows~

http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt


Blogger Anne Bee said on July 12, 2015 at 10:40 PM  

Just stumbled on your blog! It's so nice haha def my style. I apperciate the Etude shadow review, all their products are always packaged so nicely. Nice to meet you, I'm Anne :)!

Love, Anne ♥
✿ http://www.annebee.net ✿


Anonymous Anonymous said on July 12, 2015 at 10:48 PM  

I love these colors. Etude house packaged always cute. I like it.
Would you like to follow each other in GFC?
If you follow me and I will follow you back after it.
thank you.
Www.tomntins.com


Blogger Charmaine K said on July 13, 2015 at 5:33 AM  

Get a part time job? hehe dw I've also been super busy with finals Mindy!!
Study Hard!!! <3
I like the colour of the brown!
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || Kara Cupid Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Blogger Klaudia Zuberska said on July 13, 2015 at 6:54 AM  

You have a super blog! I like it very much
maybe follow for follow? :)
Kisses from Poland <3
ayuna-chan.blogspot.com


Blogger Blog de la Licorne. said on July 13, 2015 at 10:54 AM  

Lovely shades ♥ Lovely photos ♥ :)

Love from Slovakia ~

ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.


Blogger liz said on July 13, 2015 at 5:16 PM  

omg the colors are sooo pretty ahaha! btw for acne you should really use neutrogena fight & fade toner. It's greaaat! I should make a post on how to treat acne... should I? xD anyways love your post mindy <3


Blogger Nelly Tran said on July 16, 2015 at 7:05 PM  

Woah the swatches are indeed pretty!
I'll probably purchase these products in the future. Thanks for reviewing :)

Love, Nelly
http://orijinheart.blogspot.com/


Blogger Lita Rachman said on July 17, 2015 at 9:24 PM  

that's color match for daily natural make up, i love it,
nice review girls :)

http://litarachman.blogspot.com/


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 5:59 AM  

@Indira W.: I agree theyre so pretty for natural look *-* Its the other way round for me, I prefer single eyeshadows because they're travel friendlier and you get to chose every colour by yourself >.<♡ Thanks for commenting!


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 6:00 AM  

@Red Sakura: Thanks for reading!!♡ I love these colours too ^-^* And thanks I hope so too hehe ♡ >.<


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 6:02 AM  

@Jessie Senpai: Yes thats true, they're also really affordable! I'm definitely a fan of their eyeshadows ^-^* ♡ I own the bling bling eyeshadow stick too, it soo pretty *-* Thanks for reading!! ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 6:04 AM  

@Cindy Zhu: Yes me too, thats actually the reason why I purchased these eyeshadows and decided to give them a try ^-^* Thanks for commenting ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 6:05 AM  

@Anne Bee: Ahh thanks alot ♡ I agree Etude House packagings are the cutest *-* It's nice to meet you too and thanks for reading :-) ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 6:07 AM  

@Tomtins Christin: I think they're really pretty too *-* Thanks for visiting my blog! ♡ I do not follow for follow but I will check iut your blog ^-^*


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM  

@Charmaine K.: I'm looking for one but no one wants me because I have no experience ;___; Thanks alot and good luck with your finals!!! And thanks for always reading ♡♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 12:39 PM  

@Ayuna- Chan: Thanks alot for visiting and for your kind comment ♡ I dont follow for follow but I will check out your blog!


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 12:40 PM  

@Gabrielle Crystal RoseBonniee: Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog ^-^* ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 12:41 PM  

@Lizzy Nguyen: Thanks I love them too *-* ♡ We dont have this product here ㅠ.ㅜ but ofc you can make a post about it lol


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 12:43 PM  

@Nelly Tran: Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog ♡ I love these colours too, happy shopping haha :-) ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 18, 2015 at 12:44 PM  

@Lita Rachman: I absolutely agree, they're perfect for everyday and natural makeup ^-^* Thanks for reading my review!! ♡


Blogger Mindy said on July 27, 2015 at 3:41 AM  

@Rainbow-Rose Blossom: I really love their packaging too. Etude House always makes such cute packagings for their profucts! ^-^* ♡ Thanks


Blogger T. H. Ngo said on August 1, 2015 at 7:14 AM  

I've been eyeing etude house eye shadows lately. They're super cute but I think I would lose the individual pots.
For your acne scars, have you thought about using BHA/AHA toners and ampoules?


Blogger ieyra h. said on August 2, 2015 at 6:19 AM  

I seriously need to start digging more about K-beauty. Love the eyeshadows from Etude House. They can be a little pricey in my country so I think I'm going to wait for their 'buy 1 get 1 free' sale. Hehe :)

ieyra | babysoulz.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on August 2, 2015 at 10:21 AM  

@Tran Huyen Ngo: Thanks I will have a look ♡ I think they're more travelfriendly than eyeshadow palettes though~ Thanks for reading


Blogger Mindy said on August 2, 2015 at 10:23 AM  

@ieyra h.: I love them too. Kbeauty products work the best for me! You should give them a look when they're on sale, I love these 1+1 events too!♡♡ Thanks for commenting!

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡