ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Kailijumei Flower Lipstick (Summer Simplicity) ♥
_
Hello everyone!!

I'm back with another review of the Kailijumei Flower Lipstick which was sent to me by amabie.com! I always wanted to have one of these flower lipsticks. I saw them everywhere on Instagram but I guess I'm quite late with this trend now haha

Anyway, keep reading if you're interested!



 They sent me two extra sheet masks to the lipstick (which is so kind of them omg T_T!)

The Kailijumei flower lipstick came in this see through plastic packaging! It looks different from the other Kailijumei lipsticks I saw online but I guess this is something like the summer version? I actually don't mind because I think it looks so pretty too!

 Short description and ingredient list


Here's the exciting part!! The design of the lipstick looks so simple yet elegant and expensive! There's a cursive "Kailijumei" on the side of the lipstic. I'm so in love with the packaging as well >.<

 I got #01 which is red

 Another shot of the oh so pretty Kailijumei flower lipstick! I'm so in love with the flower in it and I also love how this version has a slight pink hue in it and is not clear like the original version!



Here are some swatches of the lipstick
 The lipstick is clear at first but turns into a really pretty pink/fuchsia color after a few seconds. I also noticed that this lipstick will stain your lips. I didn't really expected it to stain because of the sheer pink color of the lipstick itself and was so surprised! I like it though because you will still have some color on your lips after your lipstick has worn off.

I tried out the lipstick while I had really dry and chapped lips and the lipstick glided on super smoothly and felt so soft! I was surprised because I was expecting it to cling onto my dry lip patches and looking super disgusting but it didn't~! It might dry out your lips after a while even more :s

The scent is really sweet but artificial, it reminds me of the Flic & Lick lollies from my childhood haha so it was a very pleasant smell and nothing too strong. The taste of it is horrible though. After applying it onto my lips I could immediately taste a waxy, chemical and plastic-like taste? After a while I got used to it and couldn't really taste it anymore but it was seriously disgusting

Here's a swatch of the lipstick on my lips. I'm usually not a big fan of fuchisa/pink lipsticks but this color is so pretty and not too much, I really like it and can see myself wearing this lipstick more often from now on! I think it would be great for daily wear too because it looks pretty natural and the color is a little sheer.. I don't know if I want to use up this lipstick though..it's too pretty!

What I like about it
 ♥ packaging & lipstick design
♥ glides on smoothly
♥ color
♥ doesn't accentuate dry lips
♥ scent

What I don't like about it
♥ waxy, plastic-like taste
♥ a little drying
♥ too pretty to use xD


And here's a selfie with me wearing the lipstick XD
it's really bad quality because I took it with the front camera of my phone lol .....but I'm just gonna post my selfies and leave lmao

Thanks for reading my review! ♥
Leave a comment below and follow me if you haven't ♥

& Have a great day !




Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Lizzie Bee said on October 16, 2016 at 12:37 PM  

Oh wow that is gorgeous! I wouldn't have thought it would be so pink because it looks very clear. I just love the little flower inside of it and I have to agree that it's way too pretty to use.

Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com


Blogger Vonnish said on October 16, 2016 at 12:53 PM  

I want to try this so bad! It's so pretty that I wouldn't want to use it either - so maybe one to use and then one for display!


Blogger Unknown said on October 17, 2016 at 12:02 AM  

i got bought this also and after reading you post my flower lipstick is coming from china xD

arisabl0g.blogspot.com


Blogger minaeshi said on October 28, 2016 at 7:27 PM  

ahh this is such a good review, i've been looking for a review of this product for a while now and tbh your one seemed the most honest which i appreciate haha! great post x

Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!


Blogger Tori Chu said on November 2, 2016 at 6:24 AM  

the lipstick is sooo pretty. I wanna have this too.
the color is pretty on u. Maybe if I have this I can use this haha. too cute XD

torichux3.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy said on July 8, 2017 at 3:04 PM  

@Lizzie ♥: Yess it's so pretty, I haven't used it much because I'm scared to ruin this lipstick haha


Blogger Mindy said on July 8, 2017 at 3:04 PM  

@Vonnie: hahah omg I feel you! I always do the same with stickers too! Buy one to use and one to display haha xD


Blogger Mindy said on July 8, 2017 at 3:05 PM  

@Kuroda Arisa: Haha I think most of them are produced in China. I saw on youtube that some of them are labelled with "Made in Germany" which doesn't sound very true haha


Blogger Mindy said on July 8, 2017 at 3:06 PM  

@Minae: Ahh thanks for your kind comment! I tried my best to make it helpful, I'm so glad it could!


Blogger Mindy said on July 8, 2017 at 3:06 PM  

@Tori Chu: Haha yes it's always the same with pretty makeup T_T The color would look pretty on you too ♥

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡